2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook to urgently must kee

Don't dare to think more of he, quickly call in Gu Yi.
Wait Gu Yi to in a hurry arrive at the time of Zhang Fu, Zhang Xiu has already had some mitigation.Looking at Gu Yi to arrive, his title asked 1:"Text and, do you want to hold to walk with Cao?"
The Gu Yi is stunned speechless.Yes, today on the dinner party, he really felt that the thirst that the Cao holds to him begs, one strives for a private to meet main Mr. like this is also a piece the matter is luckily.Unfortunately, oneself has already chosen Zhang Xiu first, he isn't that kind of undecided mean person, if early meet Cao to hold, he will leave, but, his lord Mr. is Zhang Xiu who goes along with every wish to him now.Thought of here, the Gu Yi smiles to say:"Text and is a general to strive for a private, can't Pan hurl others."
Zhang Xiu loosens tone:"Text and, I get news, the Cao holds a Zou the surname lane go to Cao camp, he still prepares to weigh a gold to buy beard car son, desire in addition to I, again force you heel he.You say that I now how should do?"
The Gu Yi was a Leng first for a while, then lowered the head to contemplate in a short while:"General, the beard car son revolts your to have no.As for Zou surname, a women, also have no what greatly not of.However, want to clear up first now, the Cao holds whether really need to kill you."
Zhang Xiu Leng humed 1:"The business of beard car son I ain't afraid, but, the Zou surname is held a Ru by the Cao, how do I explain to the uncle's old subordinates?I even own family can not protect and how protect them?Do I still have a prestige in the soldier?"
The appearance that looking at Zhang Xiu's gnashes teeth in hatred, the Gu Yi knows, he has already descended one the decision for working hard for, call oneself, however is ask oneself how to work hard for, but don't don't work hard for.Draw a deep sigh:"General if make a firm decision, we will prepare one shot success, otherwise will be very passive."
Zhang Xiu bites tight tooth:"My decision already next, text and, you figure a complete way, must make Cao Be held to hopeless situation, I swallow not to descend this tone."The Gu Yi noded.
On the second day, in a morning city also have no action, I also didn't see the Cao hold again come in, want, elder brother Yu once says, the beginning and end of this affair, he also not is very clear, in the book just says, the Cao held to jump a claim piece benefit of madam Zou surname, so, the beard car of Zhang Xiu Ming the son infuse got drunk eldest brother and stole his weapon, at the midnight launch suddenly assault, killed eldest brother and Cao to rise to wait a person.The Cao holds me because extremely the shadow carry on the back him to jump 淯 water and just escape one life.But, the Yuan city in nowadays is an all is calm of ah!I hesitate, don't know, the city still stays to observe further here.After hesitating for a long time, I decide to temporarily stay and anyway have an affair also in the evening.

The war of chapter 56 Yuan city


Fight a disorderly world article-the war of chapter 56 Yuan city
Don't, I discover that Zhang Fu comes out a non-commissioned officer and in a hurry outside walks to the city.He after walking, does Zhang Fu start to be noisy,still need to entertain not to become tonight?I puzzle, not feel at ease composition but more and more, any further etc. don't descend to go to, started to outside walk toward the city to, don't go, I have to see the Cao holding today!
Arrived a Cao camp, explained just that I wanted to see the Cao hold, the little soldier returns say, the Cao adult had been already made and all disappeared a person today and occupied, the tomorrow says again.Is helpless of I had to plea for interview Dian Wei and hoped a little soldier impatiently appearance, I am also angry:"I am the younger brother of Dian general, you don't take me to see my eldest brother again, I promise your head, tomorrow is not on your neck."The younger brother of Dian great commander soldier the still play hoax on very much of, the little soldier frightens quickly to lead me to left for.
Haven't walked to the Dian Wei there, I hear the voice that the Cao hold there to spread to play the piano around around unclearly in tent.My at heart a tight, sky, is ……can I have never seen to have a woman to come out from Zhang Fu!The tent that in a hurry walks into Dian Wei, indeed as expected, this guy drinks similar to dead pigly, the wine spirit of houseful.The color of the sky already evening, if Zhang Xiu really needs to launch an attack, the that time has been already closed to, I city, Zhang Fu's disturbance is to prepare before fighting.
Hope my dead to shake all don't come to of Dian Wei, I am to urgently must keep turning turn.On stamping foot, take off water to take, sprinkle water at the head of Dian Wei up.The Dian Wei was subjected to cool, opened eyes on the whole.I lift his dress Jin:"The eldest brother get up quickly and wanted an important event."
The still blurred Dian Wei Teng ground sat, it was me to wait to see pure:"Small guy, how did you come?What are you dry?"
I also not heel he says more:"Get up preparation quickly, Zhang Xiu wanted to be anti-, I go to lord male there."
No matter he is still dazing, I hold toward the Cao of the tent run.Once the close soldier whom the Cao holds see me blunt in the past and immediately rounded to come over,Facebook.I which sometimes entwine and yell with them:"Cao adult, I am such as, you once said, I came, will see mine."
The musical sound in the tent ground to a stop down right away, not and in a short while, the Cao holds of the voice ring out:"Is such as ah, you come in!"I quickly ranned into.
Only two people in the tent, an among those are females.See I run into, she once turned round to go right away, noodles inside but sit.The Cao holds but is faced to come forward:"How did you come?Urgently become this appearance?"
I looking at that woman:"She is piece the widow of benefit?"
The Cao holds to smile:"Do not say this, you ……"
I am to keep stamping foot:"Lord male, you divided too much.What the woman of world is many BE, how don't you divide situation as well?Bring a disaster."
The Cao holds one Leng:" What affair?"
I hope him:"Today, what action does Zhang Xiu have?"
The Cao held to think for a while:"Have no., He said for a while and prepared to move to the opposite shore to own soldier and set up camp, good convenience we tomorrow take over Yuan city, other of have no what."
I lower the head, elder brother Yu has never lifted.Transfer troops?Arrive where don't go, why want go to opposite shore?Want opposite shore, will after garrisoning of Cao soldier encampment.
"Is not good, Zhang Xiu indeed as expected wants to launch raid."I immediately hold to the Cao:"Lord Mr., issue order right away that the whole army covers with to hang orderliness, soldier sternly the trend of concern Zhang Xiu's troops, all generals, include lord Mr., clear for action right away."Now still evening, leave to there are still at the midnight two hours, should in time.
The Cao holds although still not that understand, the audibility arrives:The words of "Zhang Xiu indeed as expected wants to launch raid", he also attends to not ascend ask more, walked to the tent unauthorized biography right away order.
Have already been getting more late on time unfortunately.Elder brother Yu reminds of to, he has never experienced this affair, know of however is written by in the book, on time is differ too much.The Cao soldier is still puzzling to the order that the Cao holds, although listens to make is doing, after all hasn't worked well preparation.When I press Cao to hold to make change helmet at once, piece the raid for embroidering launched.
Heard the cry voice out of the camp, I also could not considered of and pushed Cao to hold into an outside to walk:"Walk quickly, lead river first."Woman's body in the tent shivered.
The helmet that the Cao holds just wore well, heard the voice of outside, also knew not like, he returned to body to took a look a Zou surname, sighed tone and grasped me to walk.
I quickly cast away his hand:"You walk, don't attend to me, I didn't occupy."I don't trust eldest brother, he has dangerous life, and you have no.
The Cao holds greatly and urgently:"Son cloud, don't Mao, you can't skill in martial arts.Follow me quickly."
I am fierce to push him for a while:"Two people together, the target is larger.Say again, their targets are you with your under charge great commander, I literally went on hiding over there.Walk quickly, lose no time time."
The Cao holds to think I say also to, he is to beat a horse backward camp to run.Looking at him to leave, I tightly walk several step, want, and then return to the tent that the Cao holds.
Zou surname one face is sad, sit at before the piano, the hand unexpectedly and slowly fondles piano Xian.Looking at heart such as the dead ash of she, I not from must deplore greatly, woman, the woman in the war is what helpless.I sigh to come forward:"You follow me, I hide you first and wait troops to pass by, I take you again to seek Cao Mr.."
Her title sees me:"Is what Cao general makes you come?"I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论