2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats e cold stare angle o

Machine, see them don't disagreement, hence we go toward the center together of the direction of tower dash away but decide to end examination.





It endures an examination-life and death choice in the text
Renew time:2010-4-3012:59:47 chapter word numbers:4929

Everyone rushed along while in the forest, a strong bloody flavor suddenly floated to go into my nose to carry with the breeze and stop on the tree branch next looking at distance dead not the form is three very wretched thunders to endure, the owners all wrinkled up eyebrows.
"Should be that Shan wood that rain endures American Ji to do."
I contemplate, again go toward ex- jump up several bottoms, avert from true a their vision use the cold stare look into that American Ji's position and hoped to once round her central Gao Ta, I at 1:00 now with the fascinations that she beats all have no, besides I don't think that I beats as well lead she, could contuse all of her last time because oneself RP suddenly breaks out, appearing that kind of the blood-red color can she match of check carat, ever since that time that after, that kind of the strength have never appeared any further, although I also stood in no fear of to fear to beat with her now,I still didn't miss oneself this follows that American Ji positive PK.
View's once wearing scenery is moved with quick speed on all sides, with lend the cold stare angle of view and the strongest clairvoyance ability of 360 degrees, very quick I find out the Shan wood of the tower of deviating the center, that direction American Ji, still surprised at the same time that the detection unexpectedly still stands to endure under those three just- graduated wood leaves in the village fine son in front of her, if the nobody background sees the gravamen help another for the sake of justice, they die settle.
"Exactly want to go to save them?Seem troublesome appearance."My in the mind starts to be hesitant, but suddenly drive oneself the attitude at this time is shocked, if is one-time I even if see a dogs that soon die of waysides all want sad along while, will want to save it, but now at hesitant want not to be going to save a person,cheap dr dre beats, oneself clearly has this ability be not?Bloody saw many in this world, even did the hearts all unconsciously become hard?
I to I just of hesitant felt extreme uneasy with sorry and ashamed, right away adjusted an attitude to turn a head rightness nearby of 3 people say:"I want alone and act in a short while, you go first the tower of the center, I will soon catch up of."
I say not wait they to agree and then go toward in peril those directions that endure under three wood leaves at this time dash away but go, I make sure that I's whole lives can not like the medium village that worries elder brother You, I pass by also not for rescuing them, I true just going to rescue of is myself, even if having already become accustomed to is bloody, even if have already used to see life and death, I don't want to become that kind of as well to other people's life and death totally unconcerned of person, I always dislike most of is that the person of selfish inhospitality, will never want to become that appearance!
Is very quick I come right away a matter to deliver a location and win village, those three novices under endure in fact still full severe of, three people become the translucent knot boundary of a triangle and unexpectedly and unwillingly resisted the Shan wood American Ji and two of her companions attack, however looking at color more and more shallow knot boundary, and medium village their 3 people spread all over the clothes, more and more pale facial expression of blood stain, I know that they soon could not held up.
Really would not like to cross swords face to face with that American Ji, wanted to miss my hands knot to print to divide a shadow divide time, is led by her to open American Ji.Indeed as expected, Shan wood American Ji easily fall into trap make track for in the past, I then arrive at still just hesitant is continued attackstone still follow American Ji made track for those two rain of mine endure after death beat dizzy two of him, smooth extrication medium village is 3 people.
I take their 3 people dashes away in the treetop, in the village looking at me to bite lips to say:"Why to save me?"
"At the right moment pass by, have no reason to see dead not to save,beats by dre uk."
She the silent short moment just say:"I really appreciate you, but I can't give up You."
She still really persists, however I am to absolutely can't fall in breeze, put saying of a very cool shape my apathy on this matter:"Put not to give up is your business, it is my business to save not to save a person, need not lump together arbitrarily, you also need not appreciate me, I am just little effort."
H'm H'm, talk like this indeed as expected very handsome, I already discover medium village nearby of two all of boy just looking at me with the look in the eyes of love, let on female special vanity of my body get tremendous of satisfy,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
The medium village is more and more silent, lead in a short while just sigh to soliloquize of say:"Your little effort but saved our 3 people's life!"
Hear she say so that I am suddenly happy, indeed as expected own decision is correct, even if live the world that is full of to kill at this kind of, I also remain not to want to be changed by this world, probably this kind of is stubborn will hurt own viewpoint will be ridiculous in the other people's eyes, very immature also not very realistic, but, I still want to insist this kind of viewpoint hard.
Again take they ran in a short while, the 1 F thin sweat has already appeared in my forehead, appearance seemed to be tired, the physical strength is some today shortage ah, have never taken a rest last night good?In the mind still just doubt, true a, light the month still have east city suddenly from obliquely opposite emergence, scared me, almost toward them to fly a quite a few to have no bitterness.
After I see clearly is them just Anne next heart, laying up the bitterness didn't say with smile:"How to is you?Not is make you go first the tower of the center?"
The month of light stands with arms akimbo to put a pose of elder sister to my Xun way:"I and true a how may throw down you ignore go first?You also too self-will, say to walk and then walk, didn't copy on winking an effort, cause us to seek your along while, worry very serious, have what important matter don't want to act alone?Because of those three lower classmans, lower classwoman?"
"How may?Write an eye and isn't a cold stare, didn't so greatly wear deeply dint to separate so all far can see other people's in danger, just that it's three to at the right moment pass by to save them, I know that I am getting wronger, forgive me this time, we now go to the tower of the center, I promise that I didn't take off a brigade any further."The expression of eyes that sees public worry in uncertainty, I hurriedly admit that the mistake fears them to doubt what.
See I admit mistake an attitude better, is fifth groups of captainses of true an also have no again criticize that I leave a brigade without authorization and just moderately say:"Hereafter don't again so, really worrisome."
I hurriedly nod and haven't waited to talk, east city but suddenly openings say:"We walk to pour can, just they how to do 3?Seem to be all to harm the not light appearance is after all a ninja of village and put to ignore not that all right?"
Is true a gentle and kindly say:"I also just thinking say this matter, is all lower classman, lower classwoman, I want to first cure to leave again for them."
I and only the months all really agree with true one viewpoint, together walk to arrive have already had some to stand at this time unsteady of medium village nearby, they starts helping them to cure, the star wild teacher was after all and ever a medical ninja, although the peacetime teach of the point is star absolute being to dance romantic, still once taught us some simple of medical treatment endure Shu, so not only I will use to cure Shu, true a, light the month also a little bit know some simple treatments.
Just although can in brief cure of their wounds, in great quantities run off of blood but instauration not, I looking at facial expression to remain pale of medium the village etc. person to say:"What plan do you have?This appearance forced too much now."
"Do not relate to, we could still seize book of sky of, here thank a few seniors for learning elder sister of help."
Medium village nearby that boy's words let the my unbearable beginning sigh, novice!What an a novice!Don't say to O.K. order, this say, not is waiting to tell us their body up have book of ground?Ask for person more to slaver!If not that I have already collected book of ground, I really think toward book of their important position regard as I hard rescue them of rent service fee.
However, they this kind of in great quantities loses the weak appearance of blood now even if I don't rob, unable to leave how far must be robbed by the other people as well, is really a little bit unwilling!
Wanted to think, I stretched hand from I Dou in turn over a day of book and throw to them, the medium village looking at book of sky that I throws to his companion to knit the brows to say:"Are you not worried that we become your rival?"
"Just don't miss own pain to waste, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论