2012年11月19日星期一

Beats Detox er Er star Is good f

The door attackstones the weakest place for man, this not,Beats Detox, my attention already drive she before the chest that faintly discernable of'Tashan'live for attraction!When I return to absolute being, discover back at the beauty of there is the cave hole of a sword form on the rockery, at close to sword of there is at the right moment a convex in place hexagon.I realize the cave hole of this sword form and that sword surprising likeness right away, hence I went fetch sword and tried to put sword into cave hole, the sword finally put into cave hole incredibly and completely fit together don't leave one silk crevice!After the sword puts to go into cave hole whole send out the sword out of the light white only, only in the center of the hexagon send out seven black rays, in a short while after, two kinds of ray disappear after, the sword dropped down from the cave hole.And original also drop down but shed off along with the sword in the hexagon in the cave hole, looking at to inset to slowly dissolve in the hexagon granite on the sword and the sword, then appeared a few words on the hexagon granite ……
"Does the sky work properly?Always spring?How can and so?Say, only join this granite, this heart method to just calculate an integrity?"Thought of here, I immediately came out whole body cold sweat and tried to give it a bit of thought, if there is no this granite delivering me probably have already gone off accidentally to go into evil again die once!
I pick up to fallen off to arrive at black hair beauty in front in the sword on the ground and by hand want to touch her for a while, but discover that she is also doing exercises in gymnastics, because my hand was held up road by an energy.Hence put sword the ground between the me and her up, then cross legs to sit down, I decide to to finish doing the remaining 3 F, of so want to sit at her just opposite, is because I want at her a to wake up meeting now I, so she can't be like an another again so don't discover me after a person left!
My luck rises to annoy sea cave in of true the spirit rush at a sky to work properly cave, moment my a time of blank in the brain, true spirit be like have ego consciousness is similar, automatically head for each acupuncture points, soon I sat quietly and meditated.
When I again wake up and no longer know is how much hour later matter, I discovers opposite black hair beauty didn't vestige waking uping to be like, but I feel the air on all sides imitating a Buddha to solidify.My station since head for the time of that sword, I feel my action also seem to become slow-moving, the intuition makes me turn head to hope to go, I detection another I appear at me after death, can be me to certainly certainly hope him, but his image slowly become misty.
"Can't?BE ……"I did to experiment, I fiercely turned round to do dint, pulled out sword by quickest speed and returned again to hope the place I stand at first ……!Indeed as expected, I detection another I back toward station at me at first stand at of place, originally this because my speed too quickly the remnants shadow for leaving.
"Ha ha ………, I finally do!"I raise the sword in the hand to laugh wildly!
"See mine'only Gu nine swords'!"I am a to greatly drink, the dance rises me on TV right away, the novel go to school come of only the Gu is nine swords.After 34 seconds I am from the new emergence at first, appreciate I were cripple on all sides at more than tens left shadow!
"Is attractive!Can seem to lack to order what?!BE dub!Do I say how different from the felling of television, originally little dub!Do it again once!"I again the dance rise'only Gu nine swords', can this time is the side sings a side dance ………
"The heart is a container continuously accumulation concerning your order some every drop
Although I always keep mouth tightly shut to remember fondly but overflow with to splash wet my eyes
Because I think of you too much so just fear that this solitude greatly far off the mark
If can rush at the moment me will nowise hesitate toward you
Intuition we should belong to each other otherwise me can't can not stop each time
Think you think the worry wait you to wait insist hoping earnestly to too late cover up in the eye again such honesty
Intuition we should belong to each other otherwise me can't usually feel lost
Wink night in the moment in the daytime the breath all write in breathing full I am to how love you to miss your message ………"
"Yi?What is this ?"Sew the black small fruit that the precinct chief wears some oddness in the stone of rockery, fruit only the tail point size, each only have three cms high, also only have a little leaf's a grain of fruit!
"Is strange, how pull out the time of sword don't see?Calculated, didn't think these N dress Fei insurance  Huan 7 the Ou s braise Sha _Dui  manganese Se  Mao Xu Chun S Nue Qiao B burning the Ji Lan is a Yu to advise to grind" Huang chlorine  the  Guang braise bald Meng Ren of Zheng  Luan" Ke ね Rao Nai Xi repeatedly mold>allow wild burning braise Mao male" Tao Lu Xi  Europe ⑾ quality  Chen P "the  sway B Huan Chan  hatred does the Chi play?br />
"How just such a,cheap dr dre beats?Haven't I satisfied!Oh ……good …pain!"While speaking, a burst of acute pain spreads from the belly.Be getting more poisoned?Subconscious I cross legs to sit down, luck rise inside the dint arrive antitoxin.
Slowly world Wu's top of head rises a white smoke, all over send forth white only, at the same time the ground sat by him up appear a from is black light constitute of six,Beats by Dre Just Beats, moment the sorcery become one huge of black light the pillar dash forward horizon!At this time the small white is in the time appear in the sky, its Shan wear the white only bump toward the black only pillar, a burst of can not distinguish black and white of mightiness flashlight later on, small the white disappear in the sky together along with the black pillar, even sit at world Wu on the ground and his sword to also disappear at the same time…………
A spool of business article chapter 5 is early absolute being achievement



The cause of chapter 6 absolute being



Take advantage o world Wu disappears of this period of time, we come to understand for a while he experience of all the businesses of the very stranges!The his place of world Wu is a Jupiter inner part, while he passes of 9 F the different space is in fact the 9 F of Jupiter exterior'ultimate end knot boundary', why have 9 F in the Jupiter exterior'ultimate end knot boundary'?That must pursue for to 1,000,000 year agos ………
Words say 1,000,000 year agos, at a certain not well-known in the cosmos galaxy, have two very alike stars, one is the tower tower Er star, one is a sky, star, live two races that own extremely high intelligence quotient at the same time on two stars.
The tower tower Er star person:They and mankind are basically similar, even the medical science, writing also has surprising likeness with the ancient medical science, writing of China!
Star person in the sky:The person of their outward appearance and the tower tower Er star is very alike, just their back ascend many a pair of wings, can truely of the difference not lie in their outward appearances, but the brain that lies in them.Star person in the sky's brain'development'ratio the tower tower Er star person several half enough to spare, so be called it as by them'sorcery'!
Is positive because star person in the sky had'sorcery', hence they start claiming to be'absolute being'.Can the tower tower Er star the person not think so, they call these different clans that own super ability as'evil'!No matter BE'absolute being'BE'evil'?No matter is the tower tower Er star a person is still a sky star person?Positive for'a mountain can not permit two tigers', even if they aren't in the same star, but the same cosmos they in no case will allow another race and oneself as well equally strong, this be'human nature'!At'human nature'of push the next two star launched unprecedented of'cosmos war'……
Be imaginable star person in the sky who own the super ability under the circumstance that' cosmos fight' medium, make odds even in science and technology certainly obtain overwhelming victory, so star person in the sky soon captured a half the tower tower Er star.Is good fortune doesn't last long, a tower tower Er star the person discovered one supernatural being that the ancient stays to spread down in the ruins in ancient times and asked for help from the supernatural being tower tower Er star the person launched global anti- rush toward!Be always seen by star person in the sky as'low etc. living creature'of the tower tower Er star person suddenly the speed increased ten much and doubly, while the knife sword in the hand incredibly can chop down to die the other party in the scope of ten meters, connect'reflection A'also defenseless in the scope of ten meters, if star person in the sky flies up the sky to use a super ability attack again, the tower tower Er star person avoids being seen on the ground, once flying tired landings on the ground, be chopped down to kill right away.Hence star person in the sky starts repeatedly losing war, never to rise again ……
On that day star person drive expel tower tower Er star of time, reached to don't hesitate the order that the whole price steals supernatural being under generally getting of star person in the sky, but wanted to steal supernatural being and talked what easy ah!Hence momentary day star person Sun the soldier fold natural not in context of present discussion, and still sped the tower tower Er star person's aggression step!Finally, at a day star artificial steal supernatural being Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论