2012年11月26日星期一

cnn untryside Neverthele

Of not happy method?"
Pure Yan but smile to say:"Smelly elder brother, you have never heard sometimes too pain and sufferings doesn't cry anti- smile?Xi Xi, this young lady smile more happily now, is originally in fact representative young lady isn't more happy, know?"
The blue snow Ning Luo Luo smiles flower twig disorderly Zhan's saying:"That BE, you see the current bitter face of the comrade of Jia Wei mean him just happy!Is alas, see to our bodyguards have some the development trend of the masochism.Luo Luo."
I drive these two female kids are whole complete have no speech with to, hence hurriedly point at flank of the small lake say:"Re promise, that was the quiet Cui lake, water was very pure?"
Pure Yan Jue Jue the small mouth say:"Just so small water Tan-tzu?"But see water color in the lake magnificent, by the lake green lawn Huang Ju, go together with with the arched bridge such as curved month, the station Ge shows thou strange, it is to have for several cents to pour, beautiful scenery, she finally throws down me that pitiful meat meat, turn but run by the lake and blue snow Ning and small cloud, autumn orchid and light snow they severals take a picture together.
The sudden summer language is soft nearby very low surprised shout at me a , I turn a head to see her, eyes project an interrogatory color.The summer language is soft don't know why the Qiao blushed red, awkward and shily took aim my one eye, pointed at distance to say:"Just …… I seem to see surface to have what things ……"
I hope to go, but see lake water tiny to ripple along with her jade of Xian Xian of place, hence the smile says:"There is probably a big fish coming out to be deeply well ventilated?"
The summer language is soft to shake feel ashamed not language, she just stares at distance, but scarcely dares to see my one more eye.However the autumnal winds blow to kiss under, she those 100001000 soft silks start to fly in succession,Facebook, among them a few wisp the face that once kissed me, leave infinite fragrant.I slightly and slightly see her one eye and take some light pinks on the lotus jade noodles that see her a young and delicate pole and add of feel ashamed take the air of Qiao, seem to be beautiful more can not square thing.I heart Luo Mao for a while, almost burst out 1 come forward to hug her, the caress kisses her mind!
But I immediately and inwardly accept the mind of shooting I, some distractedly turned round to prepare one person to go forward to walk alone in the past.Which know that acting is quickly really too fast, but hits with a person a , I hurriedly the hands go toward front on handing, didn't expect tentacle one soft round and smooth, the immediately a screech rings out.I ate one one step of being surprised, quickly retreating, see the easy Zhi Die embrace oneself that large soft breasts discommode of looking at me.I old face not from immediately irritable of, hurriedly shake to say:"Really is sorry execuse me, I ……is me carelessly."
Easy Zhi Die the Fei is red the Jiao face stretch hand to push me a , then put out strength of"hum" a , from I nearby ran in the past, pulled the summer language of flank soft take a picture go to.
I am just some foolish Lengs, didn't expect pure Yan but came to pull me to take a picture, the reason was very simple:Want to match a shadow with Dou lion big hero.My wry smile says:"Wench, you don't lift that son of Lao Shi very not?You don't know how much it weighs for the injury that I bring as well.Until in Guangzhou or Dongguan now, sometimes go out me still have to the fee exert saliva heel other people to explain again and again they be not what Dou lion hero mile!"
The pure Yan Jue wears lovely of the small mouth exhalation let me greatly terrified words:"Hum, that Dou lion of time,google, all sisters I not at, hope today a lion comes good!"
My sweat!That is unusually lucky to still have the big guy that the thing like the car door, iron rod weighs with that several 100 kilograms to match, today I but two hands are all empty, you this wench is really cruelty, the hero saves to there is no your share in the United States, hence curse an elder brother thus?
Our a group of people continues to go forward.Make people feeling regrettable BE, Hsiangshan in nowadays isn't the best time of view maple leaf, although the leaf has already started influencing gradually as well some red, far far can not place on equal footing with the red glow at sunset of that all over hills and countryside.Nevertheless, but Hsiangshan is the imperial palace park in old day to after all have some beautiful sceneries and famous spot, also give pure Yan they provided the innumerable the opportunity to put Poss.
After formally starting climbing mountain, Hsiangshan gradually shows its mountain power steep shape.But along the road good wood spring onion cage, pure spring shallow brook, small Pu deep pond, the landscape is very nice and secluded.I see the language in summer soft a person to always stay alone in the behind and seem to be to have some shapes for aring worry.Today of she is really some strange, very shy in times before, now but again such as empty few joys of, connect blue snow Ning of good friend she didn't how take a reason.
I am always a bodyguard heel at public behind, so summer language soft step a slow, two of us gradually of escaped from big troops, the sweet girlish voice joke that hear distance Gao wood in Talin spread pure Yan and light snow a pair wench unclearly.I see soft that knife of the front summer language to pare the shoulder and slender waist limb of sort, wry smile write shake head, hence lightly ask:"Ms. Xia Men, you isn't a bit tired?"
Didn't expect I this pole the common speech unexpectedly ask for this female kid of almost and at last explode with rage, she a jilt that like the show hair of cloud, turn round a station settle the step force to see me and ask a way:"Wen Jia Wei, am I your friend?"
I am one Zheng, immediately drive this woman suddenly present the thriving heroic spirit of draw on, stare at her to nod to say:"Certainly, still use to ask like this?"
Woman at my eye another Qiao faces the Fei is red, she bites fresh delicate red lips to also stare at boldly me to say:"That ……that what Ms. Xia Men do you still call me,cnn?Return you your , hum!"
I am one Leng, immediately the smile nods to say:"Is me not to, that I accepted good advice readily.H'm, call you what good?Is soft?Is small soft?Is the language soft?Is alas, seem to be all quite good, not you choose a ?"
The summer language is soft and starts feeling ashamed, she turned round to go forward in the past, part the most soft-voiced say:"Hum, all not good to listen!"
My wry smile, have to keep up with to say:"That do you say that how should I call?Want a not small summer?"
The summer language is soft to rush toward once the Chi smile and turn round a Qin head to smile to say:"Do not do not, so calling of soil method you never export!H'm, not you call my soft elder sister, how?"
I smell speech almost want to enjoy, absolutely think at she that after raise of plentiful hip up clap so on recording, say:"Feed!Is small soft you also need not so the Chong is big?We are here a person in addition to blue snow Ning, who all smaller than me!Blue snow Ning in fact also just compare I month big?"
Once the eye pupil son of summer language soft utter darkness turn and say:"Who say?I am to aren't false with you at the same year, but I is living in February, you are June of?"
I lose to smile to say:"On that day for wanting to pull you to us the Jia Zhi goes, your file Rong did the Rong all once speak for me and return February, clearly in November of, almost material self half year old!"
The vision of Yu that the summer language is soft to still need an artful self-defence, but see my Ye had to give up,bit his/her own red lips of carefully snow-white shell Chi and put blame on to say:"All strange that bond maid, wife's younger sister some secrets were all betrayed by her ……" says she stopped a step to be alongside of me but go, the side strabismus sees me, smallest voice's saying:"That …… that you hereafter call me soft good ……" finishes saying this sentence, this female kid again abashed low call a , suddenly flies like to run before going toward to, it am a hill path to also neglect here.
I saw hurriedly remind in the behind:"Feed, H'm …… soft your caution ……"
However my remind to seem still night one step, sees the sudden step of female kid a soft, immediately fell off in the ground, scream.I was small to smallly eat a surprised, hurriedly several blunt come forward to go, hand her to the stone stairs to sit in seat of honor like then ask a way:"How?Where have been already injured by bumping?"





Book six feeling fan chapter 163 fan feeling in Hsiangshan(medium)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:49 chapter word numbers:4096


The summer language is soft to slightly take to cry a sound to coily say:"I ……my leg injured by bumping, there was also feet Wei.Si, all painful dead ……"
I hurriedly stretch hand to curl up her bottom of trouser-leg, snow-white present my in the moment, and still slightly and slightly take a mentally refreshing while signing such as the beautiful legs of the Ning fat sort delicate skin of fragrant.I the old face is tiny and red, hurriedly lower the head to cautiously inspect her condition of the injury, sees a left leg drive stone stairs Ke is a very big swollen and inflamed, unusually lucky is to don't break skin, and right foot ankle the joint then obviously is to sprain, have already started to be red swelling up as well.
I sighed tone and had to stretch hand to start to massage for her Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论