2012年11月15日星期四

beats dr dre lows you also not sh

Took up by oneself, really need the words of the temple this month Ji, also need not I and color dress they together call come.
"Younger brother, the grandpa waits you in the side hospital, yourself go to, jade Ting they arrive back yard with me."After coming in, the eldest sister-in-law immediately turns to open alone I and take their dynasty of color dress to backyard walk to, but I have to by myself dynasty side authority to walk to, don't know old man son there again want to play what pattern.
Get into after the side hospital, see old headman Gao Gao Zuo again on the positive, and old daddy and old mama unexpectedly also beside, then have no others, see their appearances, seem to be still and just and exclusively to wait oneself a close.
"Old headman do you seek me to do what?Old Mom and Dad also at ah."I beat to receive to the old headman first, then said hello to the old Mom and Dad again."The moon comes over to show mother, the mother also has very to don't see you for a long time."Old mama sees me immediately stand up to face to come over after coming in.
"Old mama, are we to just pass a telephone yesterday?Also have no much for a long time."Be been into child by old mama similar see around, make I very not is a taste, know I have already become adult, and now age also not calculate young,beats dr dre, Be not the previously small urchin any more.
"The telephone is a telephone, having no again can truely see you, and conjecture draw up to be like that thing can see but can not touch as well."Old mama says to keep touching hold still on me, seem to check me is lose still keep being getting fatter.
"Old mama, you don't touch and make I strange Yang Yang of, you see me eat now wear so much still gained flesh a lot than the past well."In fact also have no fat how much, ever since that time fine if Xuan after they came, I on the contrary declined some, most certainly is a night life Be getting tooer many, if be not beat from the small foundation well, and still have my real strenght also than they the strong is many, otherwise early drive they severals squeezed into a meat pole, wife many also troublesome, cope with not to come over.
"You are really a your mother's old eye dizzy flower ah, you see your appearance and at least lost a few catties while seeing you than last time, also gain flesh, turn head me to braise some tonics for you, let you repair."Old mama gave me a cold stare, however having never thought her can also see I weighed still lightly, knew to meet last time I also had no at thou the house was much more foolish long-term.
"Like, you mother and child 2 people still have what warm and affectionate words turn head to say again, small moon, you come over, I have words to ask you." At this time, the old headman finally opens mouth care and love of interrupting old mama, otherwise who know old mama again loquacious arrives when, I remember the longest of once, that after being oneself to run away, after coming back of that day of, old mama is unexpectedly loquacious I two days and two nights, but I don't dare to oppose again and made my ears all paralyze as a result.
"Old headman, have what matter directly say, do I listen to."I moved stool piece, direct sat down in the old man sub- in front.
"Small moon, you were 25 years old this year?"The old man son Mi wears eyes dynasty I ask a way.
"That's right, does this have a problem?"I curiously looking at old headman.
The old headman smiles the Xi Mi Mi ground fondle under own beard, then just say:The "certainly there is problem, knowing your elder brother was 22 years old and then married your elder brother's wife to come in, now also already eight years, time leads really quickly, the small sun son is 30 years old ……" old headman suddenly becomes the Xu Xu Dao Dao to get up.
"Went to go, do you exactly want to speak what?"I hurriedly keep old headman from continuing to keep on saying, otherwise who know that he will can't suddenly rise and then say that is endlessly.
"Hey Hey, know your boy will so, all right, I also not Suo, I ask you first piece matter, you want a honest answer."Suddenly the old headman Hey Hey smiles, seem my reaction completely in his control similar.
"Ask."Since have been already come back, I also have to see old headman to exactly want to do what.
"Jade Ting that wench follows you also not short time,dr dre beats?"The old headman suddenly asks a way.
Not know that the old headman exactly wants to ask what, and the color dress follow my ground time, say to grow in fact also not long, if don't record a childhood of that meets, also around one and half years, so canning not say, either was short, I had to order to nod.
The old headman asks a way again:"The fairy son knows your time more long is be not?"
"BE!"The eldest sister-in-law knew my time to certainly grow more, we grew up together since the childhood.
The old headman asks a way again:"How much does that your understand to their 2 people include?"
"You exactly want to ask what ah?"I the not really understand old headman exactly want to know what.
"You don't take care of first, the honesty answers I went."The old headman flicked to wave hand and let me continued to answer.
"Basically understand on the whole."I can answer so, probably for understand of the eldest sister-in-law will a little bit a little more, after all I and she since the childhood, together of time is also more, however is some to understand deeper place of color dress, deep place's arriving was already water fire to blend a ground of situation.
Old headman suddenly spread go to just one is old the facial expression of not, the facial expression on the face becomes very serious, body also sit keep get up, put the dignity that the lord should have in the house that woulded appear while being only generally an at household meeting, then just towarded me to ask a way:"That you feel their 2 if contrast, which will be a little bit better?You have to be honest to answer me, this but relate to us the future of thou house,cheap beats by dre."
.(Fast key:←) ascend one page Return to catalogue(fast key:return to car) Next page





The text grand prospects Ba industry difficult few heroses to the utmost chapter 671 is difficult to compare
Renew time:2009-9-2319:32:46 chapter word numbers:3761

Grand prospects Ba industry difficult few heros to the utmost chapter 67 is difficult to compare
The "this ……" old headman asks words to let I temporarily don't know how answer well, I never will they 2 put to arrive to contrast together, although eldest sister-in-law and color dress 2 people are all very beautiful,2 people's identity is different, therefore don't basically and never want and take them to carry on contrast, on the contrary color dress with fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however 2 people but carried on to once contrast, however also just contrast ability of next face, shape, personality, and bed just, this is some is all color dress and is higher than 2 people.
I didn't immediately do an answer, the old headman had never also forced I, just the facial expression of that dignity again disappears from his face and again changes the facial expression of returning that urchin sort, wreathed in smiles the ground looking at me, connect sit are also similar, have been staring at at his nearby old Mom and Dad me to see and want to know how my answer is.
If really want to make the color dress taking out the contrast a week jade Ting and the eldest sister-in-law dream fairy son 2 people, I am still true to compare don't have what result.
Compare looks, 2 people are all very beautiful, literally which, as long as standing out, don't also with put what facial expression, can be fond of to pour a lot of elder brother Zhus, even I by myself also not ability exception.All of 2 people are the faces of dried melon seedses sort, sexy red lips, attractive double of eyes, however really need to compare with, the eldest sister-in-law is been partial to to sex appeal more on the look in the eyes, lure dint stronger, but the color dress incline toward soft, let people involuntarily protect her.
Compare shape, 2 people's shape all belongs to devil class, they were two to all once do Mao female achievement a type of of effort, to shape's maintaining naturally naturally, even if don't see face see shape, also enough let people's nosebleed keep spraying, make they ignore is in the reality or game inside, usually would not° until take a veil go, otherwise soon will appear transportation to block.However on the shape, probably I incline toward eldest sister-in-law more, after all the body of eldest sister-in-law I also just once see, have never touched, but color dress I is to all cap-a-pie once touch once touch, this be so-calledly could not eat of just call joss-stick.
Talk about scholarship.This eldest sister-in-law wants to be partial to to be a little bit excellent, although 2 people's knowledge of study is all very abundant,the eldest sister-in-law knows more how to go to and makes use of these knowledge, manage gang and talk in game, the eldest sister-in-law is bier long odds than color dress, and are also similar in other places.Although the color dress equally knows a lot, but the color dress cans not get an application and consequently want to fall Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论