2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats areer what even bri

Come, the facial expression dish of pale pain and sufferings of elder brother Yun rounds in my brain and flick it don't go, put on it don't drop, I kneel over there, the hands dead dead digs the brick on the ground to sew, effort control oneself don't want to cry bitterly to make a noise.Being my is wrong, all is my wrong, that brother and sister in heart can together of all of the joy had no, eventually my this present life, how make up the injury to them.
BE not in the consciousness at me, the elder brother's wife squats down at me before the body, embrace me into bosom to cry bitterly:"Is silly ah, you how all so silly.What set up an achievement to establish a career, what even bring peace to country, what concern a history, all can not compare with blood relationship natural affection!Your brother and sister don't know, are you tormenting their yous while taking good care of the other party?Don't know this kind of is what to bring the other party to own molestation larger pain and sufferings?I follow you closely thus painful, I this in the mind is also desire to cry have no tears.It are all so obstinate to is it happened that you."
The Fu is in the elder brother's wife bosom, I cannot helped but any further and cried bitterly to lose a voice:"Elder brother's wife, I ain't intentional, I don't miss an elder brother painful, more don't miss everyone sad.Can do amiss an one step, that is at every step all wrong!I can do like this, cans make one choice like this."
The elder brother's wife embraces I cry bitterly very for a while, just accepted to weep over of voice.Pull me to start to sit down, elder brother's wife heartache ground wipe I of tears, touch to flush of face:"Is painful?"
I shake:"It isn't painful.I let the elder brother's wife love."
The forehead that orders me, the elder brother's wife started Ning a wet tissue to come over to wipe face for me:"Stuck so thick powder on this face, all red, also say not painful?Your skin is thick!"
Her action is light, really be like a mother, although I is very uneasiness,did not avoid, on the contrary had some to enjoy ground to let elder brother's wife to wipe to wash for me once.Wait she to let go of a cotton towel, I just puzzle that the ground asks a way:"Does the elder brother when tell you that I am a woman?"
Elder brother's wife wry smile for a while:"Your brother and sister similar Pi, he how can tells me so important secret.But, we are one family, I am again your elder brother's wife, pay attention to an attention for a while, which is not knowing?Anotherly don't say, does the elder brother shout that his/her own younger brother has already called such as the son?Has he ever when once called your son cloud?Your brother and sister takes me for fool not become?Still don't say you their attitudes are to the piano son, is a brother-in-law?"
I embarrassedly smiled:"This, sorry, elder brother's wife, we aren't intentionally either and deceive you, just, you see me this special identity, can not let the outsider know, otherwise, will arouse what kind of trouble, really can not remember clearly."
Elder brother's wife one sighs:"I know that so, also can then the of our sister can talk like this.Such as, at present your elder brother also came, Wei's king's ordination he since recognize, this later day also lead like this.I know your elder brother, his in the mind how again not glad, can't give up you but go, either, can't even do what matter."
I make an effort to nod:"Elder brother's wife, I understand this.You trust, elder brother Yun has his/her own mission, and I can't let elder brother Yun and Liu Huang Shu as enemy as well as let the order like this of Wei Wang Xia.Elder brother Yun beats small have the north the life ambition for advertising for The Huns, I have already secretly trained the close soldier whom a north advertises for The Huns for him at home town.Need his body like, after letting go of a past, I will plead Northern Expedition to Wei's king for him.These years close outside different clan, especially fresh vulgar often invade in the frontier, burn to kill to plunder nothing will not do, also arrive understand their time is definitely."
Hope the elder brother's wife nods of appearance, I carefully openings way:"Can, the uncle goes to the elder brother's business how do?He still needs you to persuade there just good.However, he encounters this big difficult, the body doesn't have around a year, afraid is ……"
"This I know.You work hard to find out the elder brother's wife and the kid after doing not take care of first.Is alas, really don't thought of, will matter like this.My elder brother's temperament is to recognize quasi- don't turn head, can the wound on his body is again heavy, also can not compare with the pain of in the mind this time.Perhaps he can't come out again to work for anyone."The elder brother's wife sighs to answer me.
"Elder brother's wife, are you how to run into my elder brothers?Is this exactly what is the row?The uncle goes to an elder brother drive who harm such?"The Cao holds to send a person to make track for to kill them impossibly and so quickly, Ru Li Tong of the south and of the Xiang sun often can't start, either, can Chen Dao how get hurt so heavy?The elder brother's wife says him sad is what is the row again?He is had by Liu harm?
My doubt lets the elder brother's wife sigh tone:"Qin Yong takes us to all the way and urgently rush to make track for your elder brother, can make us shocked of but is my elder brother who met your elder brother to take whole body blood stain to seek doctor.The circumstance was very nervous, all depended Qin Yong to take out protecting of your manufacturing life pill to temporarily inhibit my elder brother's condition of the injury at that time.Afterwards, your elder brother and Qin Yongs chase the setting of our brother and sister and kid at a farmer and leave several individuals to shine on to see us, rush through in a hurry and forward.Again afterwards, Qin Yong took to get hurt of your elder brother, pick us up to come back together.This in the center and exactly what matter, I ain't clear either."

Chapter 227 accident(3)


Elder brother Yun and the wound that Chen arrive let I interrogative full stomach, my unique is understand to is elder brother Yun back and would like to return agreeable Cao to hold, affirmation is a Cao to hold them to make to account to strive for, no wonder that close me in the prison to rest and recuperate, originally for snaring elder brother Yun back, then forcing an elder brother with my life Fan.From Guo Jia there, I knew that my own guess has no it's wrong.
Face Guo Jia of frank, my spirit doesn't beat a ,cheap dr dre beats, he incredibly designed our brother and sister, all of full worlds that I be jailed news that need to be died to deliver BE, fear elder brother Yun out of hearing.Face my to blame and scold, Guo Jia innocently shakes head:"You do the ill news of , we can be used this way wipes a bottom for you, do you return dare facial expression to let me see?I see your in the mind happiness blooming!"
The loafer that faces them, my ability how, have to Song shrug, from recognize unlucky.Can not deny certainly, my in the mind really has a little happy, Hey Hey.Certainly, my happy return my happy, elder brother Yun isn't happy, his condition of the injury still and just and secondly, the intelligent is also very awake, can his facial expression Be exhausted to arrive extremity.Although facing our brother and sister can't have a mutual annihilation good matter again, he occasionally also peep out one silk smiling face, on his face, more is painful, he the dream ever livinged to lose a half not to say, he still wants went to and bore to render service for Cao holding for me of helpless, this kind of was helpless to bring his is a nerveless in the mind woe.Facing his is sorrow and painful, I can make an effort to open a solution, can devote to persuade and promise to let to me he and Liu fully wait a person to definitely of words, elder brother Yun peeps out a silk to appreciate and see I am very anxious to to I's several palms.The Hao feeling of my more afraid elder brother Yun from now on vanishes, very while being me to make the home town telling he for the strange soldier whom he prepares, the hope that shows unintentionally on his face makes me breath a sigh of relief, can not face an infighting of he, ability at the beyond the frontier go to the enemy of anti- shot those race, can't make effort in vain pursuing of whole life thus, also calculate his this present life to finally expect.
While comforting elder brother Yun, I didn't also forget to understand Cao to hold how to handle emperor to flee affairs, he again is how protect with his iron wrist under I, press down the discussion of outside inside the government and people.Elder brother Yun comes back of the third day, I pleased Guo Jia to come home, is clearly to drink, actually is inquire true state of matter.The Xun You smells flavor, unexpectedly decline.I know that this had a hall among them and ran to call in him to his home in person.
See Xun You, I got a fright, at present this person where is a Xun You, full face the crease was like old 10 years old, the facial expression on the face is more unspeakable and exhausted, the spirit is in low spirits, looking at me silent not language, and in former days the Xi smile a dozen to make fresh clear contrast, this is absolutely two people:"Is male to reach, what's the matter with you?Got sick?"
The Xun You shakes and points a heart:"It be been tired by you."
I am touched, come forward to start to pull him to walk:"That do I invite you to drink you to still decline?Leave, I prepared good wine good tea.This time is go to point of a knife up walk 1 turn, there are no your helps, I return not to come.I am to sincerely thank you."
The Xun You draws a deep sigh and frees to me to pull him to go out the wagon of ascending.See a full face of Xun You the appearance of Yu not, Guo Jia not joy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论