2012年11月13日星期二

Beats By Dr Dre Solo s all some kind of e

w .One бk .cn
The month Niang hesitated for a while, strong beat smiling face to say:
"Once waited two geniuses to said, do building inside still some affairs want me to handle."
I serve in the Niang in month under wore to like dress Shan, because is just some don't know forbearance, so the month Niang may be to harm body and saw she on foot the forehead pain-suffering for appearing, I still keep her from wanting to go out to send my decision.
Opened door, the cold breeze of outside made me give a tremble, I return overdo say to the Niang in months:
"You return to, 29 that day I make people come to pick you up!"
After finishing saying this, I pushed the month Niang to inside in the door and instructed to say:
"Return to quickly, not be freezing!"
Returned to wagon up, I see Wu Tang, the sudden thoughts of that oneself has already promised him and depends on a fine wedding.But until now but haven't cashed, tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Wu Tang, these day masters patronize favour, you and depend on finely wedding all to delay, you can't put blame on master?"
The face that Wu Tang Xian has a red, say:
"The mean person isn't worried ……"
I took a look Wu Tang.Is mischievous on smiling, say:
"I see your boy is that a people's heart is different, leaves, come home an inside I let madam to for a while, the your setting's year ago did your affairs, save your boy itching to do Yang."
Wu Tang is just Hey Hey on smiling, but doesn't say again what.
The time that returns to country villa the sky has been black down, because of being already the end of the month.And is winter, the sky is black to get very thoroughly.Come home, get down from the wagon, this just see the persons of in home all basically fore the hospital waited and came back in advance of there are still the goods to don't finish unloading on a few cars.
See I come back, the Feng Luan walked to come over.The concern ground says:
"Is mutually male back."
I order, H'm a , probably there is ghost in the heart, so while facing Feng Luan, I feel have one silk of sorry and ashamed.Oneself after all this time is carry them with month Niang the appointment went.
I see in the part just in command of under people transport Shen Zi Ping of the thing,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, hello say:
"State an uncle, you come for a while."
Hear I shout him and state the son after being even to instruct two hurriedly walked to come over, the openings asked a way:
"Master seeks old Nu to occupy?"
My some Wu Tangs who smile idea ground to looking at a part says:
"Wu Tang and depend on fine two personal feeling hurl the idea match.And I also really agree with two people together, you tomorrow make people set out for a while, do affair!"
Hear this, state the son is even to looking at Wu Tang to say with a smile:
"You deceive be able to be enough deep of.Even I don't tell, if not that master says, does our everyones still kept in the dark!"
And the everyone hear Wu Tang and after depending on a fine wedding, also all discuss in succession, everyone's one face of happy, after all will celebrate the New Year, and then have such a sub- happy event son.
After finishing eating supper, I arrived at den in, and state the son was even a rise a little bit pure comes back from this time purchase all of a sudden of thing, conveniently negotiated Wu Tang's wedding, because already close by year stanza, the country villa up and down early has already lately decorated a, is all some kind of everywhere pleased annoy, use to hold a wedding to arrive also at the right moment, as long as prepare to be red for a while to pack and then go.
These are all not difficult, Wu Tang's bridegroom's taking early has already ordered to work well, and is a depending on of Yang state woman fine after the wedding that knows oneself and Wu Tang had already hoped, have already begun to create own trousseau as well, it may be said is ten thousand matter complete owes east breeze.
Return to back yard, just know that a few women all come together at hall house in, wait for my arrival.I walked into and saw heap's the gilded box of top in the table, finally knew a few women slowly don't spread of reason, is this waiting me to distribute a gift.
See I come in, several individuals all went toward me to the vision hurl here, I am next in many females vision, felt a bit narrow-minded, had never thoughted of drive own wife to see feel ashamed, What a failure!It is some to angrily thought of in my heart.
Arrived at table front, I opened those gilded boxes all, nearby a few women all came together together, took out those two Feng head Zans, at the sight of this, Feng Luan and green Fengs all know to prepare for oneself.
I pulled out out a jasper hair clasp on the head of Feng Luan, then made change this Zan, indeed as expected increased a color many, let me feel deeply about, is really the penny penny money's goods!The Feng Luan wears this after however seem to be rich and honored elegant many.
Give° the another a green Feng to put on, and ring everyone of that Emeralds also all know to is a whose, end but leave lotus and green jade the lotus is two people, I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"I can not find the suitable, so made them order to do, estimated to can deliver the day after tomorrow, !Show you two good things!"
When I take out those two strings of the necklaces become with the different best pearl string, many females are all surprised to be getting more foolish, everyone sent out surprise of praise a voice, however O.K., present person the Feng Luan and green Feng was originally Wu Lin the middleman little thought of to these, while the others was again all house of big door to be from, didn't put as well in the mind, just felt some astonishment to two necklaces.
I say with a smile:
"These two kind things was too precious, was suitable to wear at in home, and only have two, monk many gruels are little, so I decide and put first, who also not give!"
This is also the very helpless way, regardless give who all be unsuited to proper, straight-tempered I put and wait hereafter have can match in excellence of thing hereafter just distribute.
Finally take out of is those five long life locks, have an affair I never wanted to mention, that was month Niang affirmation is to can not grow, this is probably a prostitute of sorrow, and how the circumstance of Xiang orchid is, I also have no to ask intentionally, however the tone that listens to the Niang in month, the Xiang orchid didn't°yet drink that kind of cut off foetus of medicine.
Although lotus and green jade lotuses didn't get a gift, but knew that own gift has been already ordered to make, two people don't quickly also have no the slightest, so finally is also all satisfaction of everybody concerned, I hand over to the Feng Luan several individuals a long life lock, however still doing not trust repeatedly to instruct their kid is still small, wait for two years to wear for them.
Person under the country villa all through the night of under the decoration, the second day, I see in the country villa already the red fire fire be full of pleased celebrate of color.Wu Tang is nominally the family slave of my country villa, but depends on fine and really is that I buy the next wench.
Original Wu Tang is the next person of in home, his wedding Chien simple list of all right, but Wu Tang is the under charge of Feng Luan, and is the first is supported the conjugal by me, so the red fire that I still decide to do is some, the words like this can also make other persons have peace of mind.
Is straight-tempered I Be the parent of bride's side, but Wu Tang was originally the under charge of Feng Luan, she Be Wu Tang's parent, two people sat at lord up.
Wedding is BE managed by rich and honored, order along with that several"on doing obeisance world, two do obeisance Gao Tang, husband and wife to do obeisance", Wu Tang and depend on a fine wedding in the country villa owner wish and admire of complete in the vision.
Wait Wu Tang and according to two fine persons while coming out in the nuptial chamber, I let the Feng Luan take out a rightness of mandarin ducks jade Zhen, this is what I buy while gathering treasure Zhai today descend, at the right moment Be the gift send to two people of Wu Tang husband and wife, a good sign of diagram.
Looking at one face pleased celebrate of Wu Tang, I say with a smile:
"Finally get what the Chang expected, however hereafter want to thoroughly treat to depend on to be fine, otherwise master I am to don't promise!"
Wu Tang hurriedly answers to say:
"Thank master for helping, the mean person definitely and thoroughly treats to depend on fine."
The Feng Luan also instructed according to several fines, the hot jollification made of finally passed by for a day, I lay on the bed in the evening, the exclamation ground says:
"Time leads really quickly, turn an eye and is a year."
Nestled in the Feng Luan in my bosom to felt the variety of my state of mind, lightly of go toward Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论