2012年10月23日星期二

Monster Beats you stay by the side

The look in the eyes of doing with malice tightly stares at a Joe Joe's captivating small mouth ……E ……if like this and directly put forward, whether too improbity??
Joe Joe very obviously reads to understand my look in the eyes, the complexion was tiny tiny a red, immediately depress an orotund way:"In fact ……this, the somebody else female kid is also ashamed to say ……do you want by yourself?"
Depend!I almost annoy scold out!
Not does the somebody else girl say?Elder sister!You play me?Who are you ?The Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family of super and invincible young tiger Han!Nanking He He well-known head one number female bandit!You are still ashamed????From your mouth in speak "ashamed" these four words, absolutely seem small sweet cloth Lai Ni to say that"I am**" is still funny!
However ……have no a way.Now the somebody else is in the last breeze, I always can not press Joe Joe**she?Grind teeth the way of eating dirt:"You …… you say is ……"
Joe Joe but a face wriggles of appearance ……just too obvious, a see be pack out of, then feel ashamed take Qie of soft-voiced way:"In fact …… you can want wood ……"
I ……I spray!
Think wood?Depend!This is son, I think what the wood, this big man does!!Lao Tze isn't a glass again!
However a words of Joe Joe, finally the fox's tail peeped out to come ……
"You know that a wood is still one is brave ……to?"
"H'm ……that again how?"
Joe Joe smiled more and more malice:"Place male ……still have a name ……be called ……H'm, you want by yourself.You should understand my ground meaning."
"What?"
Joe Joe looking at me, then endures to smile and spoke three words:
"Pistol party!"
…………
………………
I suppressed fully for a minute.Then died to deadly stare at Joe Joe's one eye, infinite hatred in the mouth read of leap two words"sleeping!!!!"
What is the affair of the human life most painful ?
I suddenly feel tonight, that be, nearby lie a belle, and still keep belonging to your woman!But you stay by the side such a woman, but oneself can choose**!
……The business of the human life most painful is nothing is better than and hereat ……
Mama of!
I lie on the bed, the room inside has already turned off a light, flame of sexual desire but still hard fill up,Monster Beats, brain inside but cannot help but thinking of the famous saying of Hamlet:"Beat, still don't beat?This is a problem ……"
When my nature and man engages, Joe Joe of body side suddenly at darkly in touched come up, two soft small hands hugged me from the behind.I feel that Wen Ruan's body turned over to come over later on, the whole individual pressed in my body.
The ear hears Joe Joe's twittering:"Is small five~~~~~"
Please ……you today signal for truce Gao Xuan, also shout so Dia stem what?
My in the mind helplessly sues this female demon.
"In fact …… the somebody else also really think of ……" Joe Joe's voice takes nasal sound and breather, my ear a hot, saw at once, is this female demon is licking me.
"I just …… is, is stir yours ……" Joe Joe at darkly in of voice take infinite soft get fed up with, immediately I feel Wen Ruan's lips from slide past in my lips, then all the way close from my neck next go ……
Downwards ……again downwards ……
Finally, I cannot help but huming a , then the in the mind came out a voice, but was a great empress modern solution to reach a doctrine poet week star Chi comrade is in the classic stage dialogue in a certain classic movie ……
"Get, get, get, get Chang hopes ……"(too the Tao Lang uploads renewal)


Chapter 35 【sudden thunderbolt 】



The bitchy doctrine psychology that is great master Fu Luo the Yi Be virtuous to once say, the sexual appetite is mankind progress drop power!
Originally I think to all the whole psychologies to is a complete nonsense, but got up this morning, but not from get regrets ……Fu Luo the Yi was virtuous to consumedly and indeed as expected was my generation middleman!
The spirit annoys great!
Really being a spirit to annoy is great!Indeed as expected our old ancestors say of, yin and yang the concordance is a big ethical relations way!This, the desire satisfies of man, get up in the morning, feel that the energy in the body fills the air, regardless is that a physiology or mental states is all in harmony with very good.I even feel that I's spirit hopes to see, energetic, make me kill a head of cow to estimate to isn't all difficult matter now!
My in the mind slander Fu Luo after Yi is consumedly some kind of virtuous, just the getting up of spirit a hundredfold went out.Because the time in morning has the guard to trap tower general to report and traps tower general to invite me to enter breakfast totally.
On time have breakfast is a good habit, the benefit is at the health ……but I really don't feel to sit the rock of hillside up, face of one table bread milk, the foot is those slave similar miners the craft work is in the valley ……under the circumstance like this, I can can not eat any more thing.
However head of state's leader of G country greatness, trap tower general,imitate the Buddha extremely enjoys to this similar.He a side hope to fill bread and smoked meet in two slices of fatty sausages on the face, a side imitates a Buddha to looking at the valley of foot inside very pleasingly, and numerous slaves work for he working oneslf to the bone.
Probably ……this public reason abnormal condition.My in the mind sighs.
"Start today, these slave's mealses in everyday will add amount of."Trap tower to walk on air of tell me:"You see, is many in the plate of these guys in the morning one Shao bean, they now stem live to seem to be really to work harder many."
My wry smile a , however mouth up still can work harder of lauded his words like some kind of"the general is really love the people is like son".
Can doing not say is all right?My wry smile, in the mind but consolation oneself isn't that I am small five clap this fatty sausage Ma Pi, if I don't clap, these pitiful slave below even has no beans of eat.
However later on, general you suddenly laid up smiling face, the look in the eyes covered with me and saw very long, then sighed tone.
H'm?
My dimmed eyesight?
Did this tyrant add an executioner look in the eyes inside to incredibly peep out the vision of commiseration of quality goods at reasonable prices?…… Does my personal character massively erupt?Last night literally how many words, incredibly could let this guy put down butcher's knife, immediately become a Buddha?
"Chen ……I comprehended you."
His look in the eyes more and more benignity, however the meaning for taking one the silk"everyone is a man, I comprehend you".
At my piece open mouth the time of Ba, he the sudden artistic skill explore into a bosom.Then touched a very small plastics bottle.General you flicks later on, let or so back bottom, this just passed this plastics bottle to me.
"This is our herb medicine of diagram diagram clan, very efficacy!Particularly is the man's that aspect nothing doing time ……H'm, you as long as using a little and paint in that trick top and promise that you immediately give birth to Long Huo Hu!This still the old Sa of our clan is full to send to mine!"
I immediately petrochemical status in ……
Almost don't annoy at me strike the time of table, general you's vision has already made amiable more.Not only filled into thing my hand inside, but also comfort to similarly clap to clap my ground the back of the hand, the shape of one face"brothers I sympathize with you and comprehend you", slowly way:"I once asked to wait upon two of your little girls in public baths last night, ask they just know, you weren't to abandon them, but you look like that aspect don't go ……old friend, I wanted to suggest you, if hairiness disease hurriedly cured!I hear last night they a ran into you ……there, you painfully shouted loudly NO, NO and NO ……alas, originally did I still think that you saw not and up me to your program of arrangement."
I am obedient, in the mind but all scolded a time after two chemisette mothers that I took a shower for mamas last night, Lao Tze had a heart, but you thought Lao Tze is ……impotence?
See my facial expression contain difference and trapped tower to finally send out a burst of and open cachinnation ……just regrettable, nearby lacked one to gather together interest of, otherwise holding "the general why laughs" that is more interesting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论