2012年10月28日星期日

www.headphones-fashion.com ivorce with husband

Can not re-marry/the love is not and with single mind
Renew time:2009-2-2817:08:11 chapter word numbers:549

A wife of beautiful looks tells lawyer to decide to divorce with husband.Lawyer
Ask her:"What proper reason do you have?"
"Certainly, the reason is that I loved him too much."
"Is strange, you since love him, why want to divorce with him again?"
"And a not ability'betray'of the man live together, you
Could you imagine?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately- got married husband and then is lauding neighbouring young lady's beauty.Too
Say too very sour:"That why don't you propose toward her?"
"She has already introduced you to me, how can I re-marry her?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A rightness of newly married couples arrive at a court to carry out to divorce a procedure.Staff member
Inquire the bride's side requests to divorce of reason, the bride's side answers a way:"His love isn't and particularly
A.The time that at the beginning falls in love, he means again and again loves me just in the world a
Individual."
"Who did he still fall in love with?"
"He still falls in love with his father and mother!"





The text chapter 4297 conceals private savings/will strong/false inferior merchandise
Renew time:2009-2-2817:08:11 chapter word numbers:489

A couple suddenly are blocked on the way home the road rob, a
The scoundrel holds a gun to force them to hand over to be from last money.At this time, the wife frightens
At a loss what to do can be her to see a husband in no hurrily from the inside Tao in underwear bag
Suddenly get mad a way while paying to wrap:"Good, you this damns!Unexpectedly deceive
Wear me to conceal private savings."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A:"Please smoke."
B:"Not, I quitted."
A:"You are really a strong will person."
B:"Is that my wife's will is strong not.She says to me, you want Yao to take out
Smoke, the Yao wants me!Both choose a!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A:"This to young man is really also, get married inseparable, how
Fall out to make a divorce in less than a year?"
B:"Very pitiful!Their gum BE'reborn gum', their paint
BE'etc. outside paint', is an all false inferior merchandise.





Ugliest portrait of the text chapter 4298/can not buy again/such explanation
Renew time:2009-2-2817:08:12 chapter word numbers:543

A rightness of husband and wife appreciate an art work in the museum.Eyes near sight of
The wife stands before a work and says to her husband:"Your lo, this wants to calculate me
An ugliest portrait seen in all my life."The husband hurriedly once pulls a wife,
The small voice says:"You come over, dear of, this isn't the portrait, this is one noodles
Mirror."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wife likes lately- bought rightness of thrusheses very much and clean up bird that day
Cage, a carelessly, female 1 flew to walk.The Sir comforts her:"I am tomorrow
Buy again a to have to."She the objection say right away:"The wife just left, husband
How did you can immediately re-marry!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Sir and wives fought 1.
The some Sir says to the friend:"She is really difficult to get along with."The friend advises a way:
"BE isn't that you have a problem by yourself."The some Sir affirms ground to say:"Can't
Ah, I was good at most to get along with with woman.You see, I have four girl friends,
I all get along with very well with them."





The text chapter 4299 stumbles on/regret at the beginning/how classify
Renew time:2009-2-2817:08:12 chapter word numbers:735

A Ms. Wei intends to divorce with husband, she entrusts a lawyer to carry out
This matter.The lawyer asks her:"Madam, you when discover, your husband is no longer
Love you?"
This madam sadly says:"Last summer.At that time, I carelessly fall
Go into cellar, can my husband not only didn't ask if I fall off a pain, but also shout to let me substitute
He takes some wine up in the cellar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Protect the Man gets married 25 anniversaries for celebration and invite friend especially at
The house celebrates.
The guests all arrived together, but the male host didn't know where to go to.
Afterwards someone found out him in the den, he at from Zhen from drink.
"You!Is"the friend man Si asks, " what is the row?"Your you isn't
Fore is the hall and everyone together happy, but hides alone to drink stuffy wine here?"
"Is alas!Don't lift."He says very upsetly, " is just me to get married five
The time in year, want to leave my wife, once asked to the lawyer, but his warning
Say, 'if want a divorce, must ast least bear alimony for 20 years!'You substitute
I want that in those early years I if brave 1:00, I didn't can be free today
?"
·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A:"Your wife and her younger sisters resemble and absolutely be like a double
Embryo in the womb, do you how separate their area?"
B:"This is easy,www.headphones-fashion.com.When I kiss her younger sister, wife meeting
Immediately quarrel with me!"





The text chapter 4300 falls into mistake area/buy the man of milk/worry
Renew time:2009-2-2817:08:12 chapter word numbers:552

A men run detective business office to protest against, he condemns a way:"You
The parties investigate the detective that my wife acts, the F no longer followed her now."
"Have this etc. matter!"A old detective is angry ground of to say, " that is small
Where is the son now?"
"He is keeping company with my wife's stroll!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John comes back from business trip, doubt wife red almond wall, the bearing doesn't carry and sign
Namely find out news to the managing person of apartment.
"Have person to once seek my wife, like you are incognizant of man,
Or other what man?"
"Have no, the only a milk seller man came to lead yesterday."
"So, that I trusted."John urged an one breath.
"Can hasn't he come down now!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
A:"I worry very much to my cuckoldry memory."
B:"Why?Has she already lost to remember?"
A:"Exactly the opposite, she to any affair remember too clearly."





The text chapter 4301 emotion variety/brave Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论