2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre difficult sleep the

Coffin, be use a door plank, book seat tube son went."
"We this taking is someone to pull guerrilla, someone rushed to go out.Now peace, had no battle to beat, we want an idea to make construction to make economy to make a development, the development is a hard truth."Mayor piece raises wine cup to say, ", we are peaces peaceful times, toast."
"That you lift to so kill person more and cover up to so kill person more, have never seen ghost?"Wine table up of listen to Di Juan so on saying, all the Leng was where.
Chapter 45

The voice of Di Juan has been already changed to adjust, her breath becomes more and more heavy.
"You how, Juan son?"Wang Li Hua is some understand Di pretty elephant isn't suddenly the elephant become a person.
"I saw a person, just, on that building beam."The voice of Di Juan makes people have an illusion that is torn to pieces, her complexion rises red, be short of breath."She wears a whole body Gao vegetable and stay long hair, grow good-looking, is a facial expression deadly pale.I just saw and just saw one eye, she floated to float house outside to go."
Inside in the house of all the ground of Leng Leng looking at Di Juan, text positive in the mind a surprised, he knows that that must be the fee Xiao China.
The text is standing up, he heads for outdoor of time, see fee Xiao China signing under the window,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre.
"Black Ye, I occupied to walk first."The text is coming out the courtyard of black Ye, he turns head to see an eye to follow behind he after death of fee Xiao China smiled for a while.
"It is what Xiao Han makes me come."Fee Xiao China attaches in the text positive ear side to say, " Chen Long, doing not thought of that female kid can see me.In fact, I also have no confidence to own capability now, don't know how of, that female kid unexpectedly saw me."
"I hear to see ghost to have hindrance at the person in daytime, to person not like BE?"Chen Long Bian walks the side whisper, " saw ghost not good to ghost in the evening, there is parlance like this, BE.Still have, person's ghost extremely way, you like this and at will make people see, be not break down rule.Being plus or minus can not meet, meet to collide with each other so and want to annihilate."
"The Yin differs sun wrong, don't you know?The female kid in"the fee Xiao China space space ground smiled to smile, " saw me, may be her sun life to arrive."
"What arrive?What sun life?"
"It is the term of life span."The fee Xiao China Fu at text positive shoulder, " before I die be once see a should not meet of female kid, true of, I once said to Liu Xiao Han."
"Like, don't the Fu is on my shoulder, you walk by yourself."
" Chase me be Liu Xiao Han like, anyway she now again don't know."By hand the fee Xiao China Lan wears text positive breadth of mind, elephant a smoke curls up in the text just and nearby."Liu Xiao Han knows bad I, don't know that I am also pretty hard as well.She allows me to come to call you, now return to city, also want to say to you and really want to see you before she serve as soldier walk."
"BE.Several to withdraw troops of person all here, you also saw, they good elephant didn't withdraw troops to regard as one thing this time.I the good elephant hear recruit a soldier to have no predestination especially this time, if there is no the suitable, probably an all don't ."
"Is a don't will also want hers, she be so to I say of, seem to have much of confidence, sometimes she still has to be evil than me, the good elephant can predict some affairs."
"Is that line of, you leave first."
"Chen Long, that you want a quicker time city."
"H'm."
The fee Xiao hoped to float however gone to China, the text is having a kind of disappointed if the felling for losing, he suddenly feels to don't end and hope to haven't fallen through with Liu Xiao Han, just ended of wait for.To Liu Xiao Han of that kind of remember fondly to become common practice, left in his in the mind hard put on of trace, the blood is slowly solidifying, just gradually lost temperature.He smiles to turn round to leave to her that evening, having never wanted to turn round future reunion can't regret, will be not heart-broken, he would rather pretend not to shed tears, so he just understands now, in fact his in the mind, being not casually can go in of place, pack too many of his recollections and distress there.He no longer chooses in own heart door outside the on the prowl now, he wants to again face Liu Xiao Han.
With after grandfather's grandmother take leave, the text just and then and quickly rushes through into Long Cheng.
Go to the time of inviting Liu Xiao Han, Liu Xiao Han says that the black piece walked, oneself now connect weep over of courage all have no, throw away the pride ever, really be good friends with to comb so much own heart road for a while process.Liu Xiao Han says that Chen Long, you knows, in your whole life, always have a bloomy flower to belong to yours.Just, we all the beauty that saw the fresh flowers blooming time, but forgot a beauty later on the head quarters fade, that is yesterday that we pass away.You see cloud on the sky, I am as distressed as it, there is no breeze, who come to take cloud to walk.You once saw the meteor of road, I was as lonely as it, gorgeous later on can trail gloomy star tail the disappearance is in the night sky, you see to cover with of smoke flower, moment later on leave an ashes and even can not find own shadows.The love fort that with patience conducts bombs however tumbles down, my a person faces quietly, because this whole life, destine could not lead long your hand.Had no you, the hour hand shoulded stop to still keep walking.A person of time, a person combs the time of his/her own emotion, the whole room inside response wear leave a weeping over of person, lower the head to go, at gray of in space breath, I make my own heart dead silent down hard and make the soul overcast to weep over and flick of the dark night that don't go remember.Even if the years has been already changed, but I know, you definitely wait me in a not far place, the elephant have never left similar.The affair that I serve as soldier has already led first trial, not several day, I will be similar to you to put on what soldier pack.Chen Long missed how much scenery and lost how much mood, probably all these, only the tears knows, heart bottom's hasing a voice is saying, the all these root is of no account, as long as don't miss you.In your world, at you are in the years of three boundaries, I folded wing down to give you, you fly to belong to your own space, but I had no wing and returned not to go any further.The day like that should not belong to mine.Meet with you now, this a moment, who is not a whose either who.I arrive the iciness of canning not hold up against the air, traveler looking at nearby and in a hurry, start to remember the expectation ever, the faraway but again is very clear, fell the carriage of Mo, the breeze blew later on, but left the trace that rain beats.Meet with you this time, invite you this time, I exhaustion life happiness.I had already learned to meet injury, could stand to stop over not to evade at first.I don't know the meteor can fly how long and be worth Be not worth pursuing, I don't know the plum flower can open how long and be worth Be not worth waiting for, just admit being to long for while just having 1 kind and feeling always in the difficult sleep, there is a kind of fate always just believing to is the abyss of time after waking up from dream, there is a kind of mood always after leaving just understand is to lose, there is a kind of vision always just believing to is to love dearly after breaking up, I know that this has in the world a personal meeting waits me forever, wherever I go, regardless and when, regardless where, anyway I know that there is such a person in the head quarters, Chen Long, true of, I ability the true reality on the spot feels you.No matter you are from 800 year agos of also good, still be gradually adapting to the text that Chen Long's ages lives just also good, I know, you, will definitely wait me, in mind.Chen Long, you know, this world originally has no desert and misses you once each time, God then drops down a grain of sand, would have so many desolate places like this.Time originally has no river and loves you once each time, God then falls in a drop of tears, hence would have so many river water trickle.Chen Long, I love you, some matters can not forget, some matters can think of, some matters can willingly, some matters are always incapable to is dint, I love you this is my to rob difficult.After, for the sake of you, probably I want to give up the whole heaven, wants to make you know, I who rush in the rainy day am weeping over, the asseveration that wants to make you remember that tooth scar I still keep gripping, but the things of the past has been already wasted time, the inhospitality casts into lonesome, the gentleness changes go to silent, some things know to cherish always at too late behind, I don't know whether should pay to come from F feelings, sometimes Hou I am to live for I, quietly foolish of time, I seem to feel that I has a kind of mission, now, I just and more and more approach that mission.I don't want to glorify I to become the hero that rescues mankind as well, can just feel to get is that mission but on the hoof.
As text is being hugging Liu Xiao Han into to embrace, he suddenly has a kind of Huang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论