2012年10月16日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio d kill Bet Be

Face a stay : the evil sword container ?Are you saying this ,to kill Su Min fighting spirit ? , relationresultOf course.Longfei confidence .relationresultHa ha ha ha ha ha ,don make fun of ,even if such goods things that can kill the soul of God ,I am the thousands of years, would kill Su Min fighting spirit many times .
Take Ko laughed to tears .relationresultIf I could kill ?Bet ? Being looked down upon ,immediately aroused the anger longfei .relationresultThemadman stare : if you can kill ,what do you want me to do ,I do, I armed madman henceforth all listen to you ,but if you do ,Beats by Dr Dre studio,ha ha ha ,kid ,you will be with me always guarded ,until death .
, relationresultThat ! dragon eyes .relationresultHa ha ha ,I armed madman that prioritizes the promises ,I am here for thousands of years ,because once made to protect Su Min oath ,he speak out ,how to change ? , relationresultLongfeihi : now, how close to the soul will not cause her to change ? , relationresultDo not use any fight ,you can touch her ,but if you use a slightly you ,that you also don want to leave alive ,in the spirit of God ,while retaining only Su Min 1/1000 strength ,but if it is used to kill you ,do it .
, relationresultLongfeismiled to me ,will bring you all dispersed, at one point protection no state, Su Min went to the soul .relationresultDon ! , relationresultInscience to keep Su Min fights the soul into the eight trigrams furnace ,soul suddenly boiling up ,the black flame suddenly soared dozens of times, big volume all over his body .
relationresultBlack flame,showing a beautiful woman needless to say ,it is Su Min .relationresult,or I you ! Su Minchong with Longfei fulminate, and black flame kept surging .relationresultThemadman shouted: kid ,what areyou thinking ?To him ,to step back, don stay too long in front of fighting spirit ,you soul .
, relationresultIsa cruel, take Su Min soul in his hands ,into the eight trigrams furnace according to .relationresultAs long as you canplug in, even if you are fighting ,I will give you into an elixir !relationresultHow dare you! Su min thunder !relationresultSciencehas been to Su Min soul to the eight trigrams furnace mouth ,only need to move an inch ,you can control the eight trigrams furnace drew her in, but he thought that ,at this time ,Su min suddenly angry ,he just feel shocked ,he himself can hardly move at all ,but a terrible phagocytic power ,starting from his hands ,spread to his mind .
relationresultOffend me ,I will swallow your soul ,as punishment ! black flame Su Min the face becomes Ning Zheng up .relationresultThe brainis slowly approaching the blank state ,Longfei know ,this is Su Min ate at his .
relationresultKnowdoesn he can fight ,more soul strength ,one hundred dragon is not greater than half the Su min .relationresultLongfeiAnjiao not good .relationresultDo not use a grudge ,otherwise her soul force, will become stronger ! , relationresultThemadman screams ,and flash, flash to him ,he wants the Longfei rescued .
relationresult,old fool ,don I bad good ! , relationresultFrom theblack flame from a group of Black Mist ,hit Take Ko in the face ,Take Ko didn even sing grunted ,then soft shrinkage on the ground .
relationresultTrickout armed madman ,Su Min and concentrate ,began to devour the longfei .relationresultThe rare encounter a combative spirit ,even their own home ,that I will make you suffer ,you will die ! , relationresultBlack flameshot up again ,only to find his head Longfei become big circle .
relationresultThephagocytic power ,simply can not resist .relationresultOnly one step,just a little bit I will succeed, I can ,so you give up ?relationresultSciencespirit a shock to Su min ,suddenly let out a loud roar :relationresultBitch ,I poke you fart eye ! , relationresultThere -- , relationresultThe fourth chapter three requirements , relationresultIt isthe force of will is strong enough, or he shouted these words disrupted Su Min soul ,the voice just fell ,Su Min soul was absorbed by the eight trigrams furnace .
relationresultThe body of theunspeakable enormous pressure disappears ,Longfei felt relieved ,long out of breath .relationresultThe eight trigrams furnacecan be Su Min soul refining Longfei not sure ,he sure is one thing ,Su min absolutely cannot come out .
relationresultAloneSu min ,and monkey is out ,if not the * probing ,the monkey .What is ,is really a bad .relationresultFrom thesoul bound to disappear ,Take Ko climb from the ground up ,a face of absence : lian .
.. ... Refinery ? , relationresultDo not feel,Su Min that his soul ,even a trace of force fluctuations do not leave ... ... , relationresultI told you ,I can do it . , relationresultReally .
.. ... True refining ? The madman still absence .relationresultHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,refining ?Refinery ?I wish to know ?Ha ha ha ha ,i ... ... Am I dreaming ? , relationresultGuardianfor thousands of years, so understanding ,temporarily between ,so that the madman to accept how? , relationresultLongfeishouts: I have been done ,don .
, relationresultGone ,Su Minzhen disappeared ... ... , relationresultTake Kostood to oneself ,Longfei in what to say ,he did not hear a word .relationresultThemaniac wiped the tears in his eyes, flush Longfei grateful smile .
relationresultTwo thousand years ago ,I have enough ,if not I to Su Minxu in the guardian of a lifetime commitment ,I would ... ... Oh ,but you may rest assured ,I die and you never mind ,I promise you things, will do ,no protection ,namely so ,will keep the life .
, relationresultThemadman hand trick ,until Longfei opened his eyes, has been at the previous round space .relationresulteven though, as long as I Wu thelunatic can achieve, is not a word of complaint ! , relationresultTake Koeyes were filled with tears ,Millennium wish come ,one can imagine his mood now .
relationresultOn Wumadman ,Longfei though and he is not familiar, but was already have him in a very strange feeling ,and now look look so heavy commitment ,immediately let him much .
relationresultVerysimple words ,but a few are really did ?relationresultTakeit on the lunatic ,his strength ,I am afraid ten Longfei even to a block ,is not his opponent ,if he is to kill what Longfei ,that promise ?relationresultHere,there is absolutely no second people know ,but he ,but no matter so much ,just use a word ,it shows that his mind .
relationresultLongfeithought : here you fighting skills ,can I take ? , relationresultBring it all go ,Su Min. Settled, I also practiced what fighting skills ?Ha ha ha ha ,oh ,you don ,this two thousand years, if I don find something to do ,really mad .
, relationresultFeisaid: in addition ,I have three things to do . , relationresultDon three, is the thirty, I armed madman Never frown ,despite speaking ! the madman hand one brandish, heroism multifariously .
relationresultLongfeilaughs: first ,practicing four fighting skills, tips ,I want to know . , relationresultIn second ,I want to marry Qinglan su ! , relationresultNo problem . Take Ko nodded . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论