2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd der brother's signat

, Went toward my in front to that thing to push and push:"The happy elder brother came two days ago a , he declared an affair, you no longer served as the supervisor of company ……is also say, you had already got the order of the boot.This is a solution letter of appointment, up have a joys the elder brother's signature.That at the time that time declared, the owners were all present!"
I am stunned speechless!
See but don't see my facial expression, continue cold way:"According to the joys elder brother's order, the company will compensate you some money, is the salary in half year, I have already rowed your bank account inside, also have ……have some you in your retiring room of private product, I originally intend to make people send for you to, but hear that you have no abode now, so have been staying, since you come today, please tidy up your thing to take for a while."
After finishing saying, this guy pushed to push eyes on the bridge, cold way:"Like, affair finishes saying and invites you to go out now, I want to work ……bother the time that you go out conveniently close a door."-
(Recommendation ticket ……)-


Chapter 31 【human sympathy and unfeelingness 】



I am getting more unemployed!
Am I incredibly unemployed?!
Although the arrogant for seeing make people angry, but I didn't do what the action of space.
The reason only has 1:00:These are the joys elder brother to arrange.
I thought of that the joys elder brother's arrangements, whether want to make me keep off this turn son?
As for see the proud attitude of this guy, I the root is lazy to realize.The person walks the tea is cool, this truth I have been understand.
When I from visit of came out in office of time, there is quite a few on the hallway the attendant be all far and far hesitating, the Wei then take two public securities to stand in front of hallway.
I walk over there, light say with smile:"How, you are worried that I become angry from embarrassment, will to see begin?"
A face of Wei immediately rise purple, hurriedly shake head a way:"Five elder brothers, I am how can that kind of people …… I just worry ……"
"Naturally."My facial expression is very quiet:"You trust, I finish taking thing to walk."
In the mind but some unclear despises.
This Wei, in normal times inside I am really quite good to him, originally think that he is a man of thick straightforward Lang, see now ……Hey!
Probably is that my look in the eyes is a bit sharp, this guy not too dare be just soft-voiced way towards seeing, with me as well:"Five elder brothers …… we are also your gravamens, but owner this arrangement of …… now field son inside from see a main matter ……"
I clap his shoulder and finally deeply saw his one eye, positive color way:"Mix well, although I not at, the rules of company still at.You are the person of company, as long as you are well-behaved to work, the company definitely covers you."
Finish saying, I no longer talk and head for own retiring room with him.
I take at the time that key opened the door, Mary walked out in room from the flank, she stared at me, and the You You sighed tone:"Five elder brothers."
I turned round to smile for a while:"Elder sister Mary, small five walk!You from now on take good care of well."
Mary's eye socket is after death a bit red, turn round to took a look, several attendants that hesitate toward here on the hallways hurriedly turn head around.
"Five elder brothers enter room to go, do I have words to say with you."
Entered room, she stood at after death, I looking at I open a cupboard to tidy up my own thing, but a speech doesn't deliver.
My thing is few, in fact I originally also have no to what things need to be tidied up, just that ring, but I must want to take.Conveniently took a few miscellaneous articles or objectses again, put into a locket son.
"Five elder brothers, I feel unworthy for you!"Mary sighed tone, face the last facial expression is a bit helpless:"You in normal times in work to be a person how, everyone sees in the eye.You look after an under charge person, also quite good to our these young ladies ……joys elder brother why ……"
I shake:"These affairs were naturally."
Mary saw my one eye:"Small 5 ……do you intend to go where?Prepare an other field son to do?"She suddenly smiled to smile:"Want ~only a words of your five elder brothers, my Mary tomorrow take to begin the kid sister follow you!"
I smiled and up and down saw Mary's two eyes, then used a sincere tone way:"Elder sister Mary thanked you!"
Tell the truth, a be a mummy of, can compare a lot of men all handout spirit ……ignore she what this words say is to is really a leave, at least also very rare.
"I didn't intend to do to be this line of."I smiled to smile.
Peep out the facial expression that several cents disappoint on the Mary face, I see, this facial expression isn't camouflage of, I listen to her way later on:"Five elder brothers, my Mary is also what romantic field beats to roll to mix to come over in son, who is a person, who is a ghost, my Mary's eyes inside doesn't crumple a sand!You little five this persons, work to set out, opponent next person again good!My Mary into go so many in the last yearses, having never met an another supervisor can be like you so the person under the opponent!Little five elder brothers, I just those aren't the good to listen words that say without basis!I at last see through and follow you the supervisor like this works to also do happily, the ability is little to be humiliated by person at least!"
I put a hand, positive color way:"Elder sister Mary, I just said of is also a sincere talk, I really don't intend to do this line of."
"In fact ……with you at this line of of resume, here, literally seek an other field son, very easy."Mary seems to be still to want to advise me.
"I am getting more tired."I shake:"See those complete nonsenses pour the affair of cooking stove to see many and feel vexed for these several years!"Saw Mary's one eye, I smiled a way:"If elder sister Mary, says sentence Don't mention it, your age wasn't young either, unlike those 89-year-old young girls.These year, should earn of money you also earned and also sought marriage for oneself."
Finish saying, I clap her shoulder, then the thing feeling own prepares to go out.
"Wait bottom."Mary is some in look in the eyes touched, catch up me in quick time, block in front of the door, then from the hand bag in took out a very small envelope, unwillingly say with smile:"Five elder brothers know that you have to walk, I and the kid sisters of under charge all want to send you, but you know of, do us this line of, all want to go to work in the evening, walk don't open.The sisters gathered together a point member, be to invite five elder brothers to drink!Also thank your this several in the last years care!"
This descends me really a bit surprised.
Tell the truth, in my in the mind, also always all have some to despise these women who come out to be a young lady.Only I have my own principle:I always think that everybody has the power choice oneself's life style and own road.As long as he(she) didn't influence other people, so beside person also have no power interference.Even if is degenerative, mean, that is also the somebody else's he or she's affair, own freedom.
Be an at least comparing of the young lady in my eyes those are a petty thief to be the robber's person strong.They don't steal not to rob, but betray oneself and exchange guerdon at least.Although this kind of method is me disgrace not, however I can't put as well one vice- social morals learn the looks of house says three four.
But come out when the young lady sells the body of, who isn't for money?
The envelope of Mary's hand inside, not big, most however is several thousands of just.But I know, this is several thousands of, these young ladies to accompany the guest a person to drink in the evening, let the guest touch, let the guest embrace, let the guest play with to just change of!
Everyones all say that the broad is heartless, can today this affair but how all have some to let me can not comprehend.
"Five elder brothers."Mary makes a color way:"Do you dislike a this money dirty hand?", She grinds teeth a way:"If other people walk, my Mary at most toward he back vomit to vomit Mo!Now is your five elder brothers to walk, my Mary is suffered from the in the mind!Saying a conscience words isn't that my Mary is feigned, is also for aftertime I the day of the under charge kid sisters worry!The man saw many!That see,beats by dre studio hd, in normal times in have a liking for to go to serious appearance, just that day place of honor, in the evening will I let a kid sister of under charge keep him company!Hum, what things!There is also last night, a newly arrived kid sister of my under charge makes the guest not happy, the guest complains, see this bastard between each pack in be Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论