2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre epart from this life

Go home!"4 says to let nearby 1 up endure to take me to return to.
Mightiness of uneasy make me have no way any further to cover up fearing of I's heart, I jilt to open that to loudly ask a way up the hand enduring a while:"BE be not nine tail demon did the fox come?"
"Do you how can know?"Four facial expressions with shocked look, but make my heart immediately a burst of to take out a pain, even the bodies are all tiny to shiver.Is tonight?After tonight, it is in the moment gentle and soft and generous to always smile to embrace me and smile to I talk of four could not see any further?
Good pain, the heart is very painful, as long as is at the thought of hereafter could not see any further four, the center of the chest had quilt Tong several acute pains of knives feel, I even don't know how to go to and breathe and just open mouth the big breathes heavily spirit, even body of the strength all imitate a Buddha suddenly and was taken out to walk generally, it makes me nerveless to kneel to pour on the ground ……
Is four see me of different, stretch hand my body in touch, say immediately and very surprisedly:"Inside your body of check carat how can suddenly so confusion?Continue next go to meeting in danger, I immediately make people take you hospital, have what matter wait I to come back again say."
He says to start to embrace me to hand over to I nearby of ninja, oneself is about to turn round to leave but drive I the dead dead Ye live a while, the tears has already followed my cheeks continuously flow bottom, "…… return …… return not to come …… don't go ……" I open mouth to say hard, but because the confused and bumping strength inside the body makes me almost even can not say it complete words.Can tightly the Ye wear four clothes, all anyway can not make him go to.
4 sees me thus insist finally become nervous and loudly call a way:"Feeling!Let go quickly!I have to immediately exterminate nine tails!Otherwise the persons in the village all will in danger!"
This is four to so loudly talk to me for the first time, I a surprised, subconscious of loose opened a hand, was me to realize that this wants again hold tight, that the figure of totem that is snow-white to have flame already the righteousness has never returned to attend to of facing the road that indicates to die dash away but go, leave me more and more far ……
The posture that the hand still keeps to grab at, the center of palm still survives to belong to his temperature, but that figure already from my visual field in disappear ……
See be missing any further?The smiling face that will peep out sunlight sort glitter to me;
Can not hear any further?The voice that will speak gentle and soft words to me;
Doesn't the touch arrive any further?The warmth that will open to me embraces;
Is wood leaf's gold color flashlight about to so and thoroughly disappear?
"Don't !Don't !Don't ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The interjection laceration of the sad Qi night sky, a scorching hot hit ascends in the interjection of this Ai pain my double eye, terribly hot!Are eyes how can so hot?Diligent Wu's wearing to imitate a Buddha is burned bright double of eyes and use to make an effort to resist this kind of painful of molestation, when when this kind of heat fade away from the eye bottom originally become nerveless body because of checking carat mess unexpectedly again resuming of miracle sort source of vitality, I am still just astonished, embracing my ninja has been surprised of call way:"Write …… write an eye ……"
"Write an eye?"
Surprisedly see go, through the in front ninja's eye pupil, I am clear of see in his eyes I become to respectively have one to hang up in the fresh and red eyes jade at in turn, really is write an eye!Although still all of not yet finished, after all open eyes!The body suddenly will resume as usual, because of this?
The words said like this obstruct still in time ……
All anyway want to obstruct!I want to change four destinies, I want him on the hoof, want ~only on the hoof good, even if consequently change a plot doesn't matter also, because of ……I really like four ……really like ……all person ……
Is sorry of see an eye embrace my ninja and take advantage o he was stiller astonished than my and write an eye don't take precautions against, in a twinkling open cold stare, will check carat and beat into him bodily of acupuncture points inside, temporarily obstruct and check the fluxion of carat inside his body, he immediately lets go of my half and squats down on the ground and looking at me with the unimaginable look in the eyes, then tries very hard to and starts to coagulate and checks carat.
I know with I of the current ability only can temporarily seal this up endure of check carat, however want ~only a short while to go!I stand looking at four directions for leaving to don't hestitate on the roof of bite open finger, then use to touch with spiritual of the Shus invoke a white Yan!
The white Yan appears in the huge smoke, he lookinging at of surprised Cha I say:"Feeling adult, so late do you suddenly make me come out to have what matter?"
I carry on the back to anxiously say after turning over the body ride white Yan of:"Had no time to explain, immediately make track for toward that direction, use your quickest speed, quick-!"
He hears I say so nowise unable to decide facing, I point at of the direction dash away but go to, the breeze is chilly to roar and shout shot to beat in my body, face's imitating a Buddha is mown the ache of sort by the knife, but I have no time to realize, the whole body hearts all think a matter and catch up four, must catch up four, must obstruct his death destiny, use no matter what methods all want to obstruct, I as long as he is on the hoof, want ~only all the person is on the hoof ……





The text wound dies
Renew time:2010-4-3012:37:54 chapter word numbers:4816

White Yan originally be regarding breeze attribute as principle of endured a monster, with all strength rush of speed with the breeze Chi gave or got an electric shock Che describe all not in order to lead, the scenery of both sides at his speed the bottom flew hereafter fall back, soon took feeling catch up still is dashing away of four generation.
Let white the Yan round to dash away in of several human faces before, the feeling throws a while the sword, bitterness in a quite a few handle knob didn't make them stop a step, facial expression don't notice those tops to endure to apprehensive, she from white the back of the Yan up jump down, don't notice again disappeared white Yan, just station looking at in the moment handsome and talented face to become nervous almost in four in fronts is taking to cry chamber's saying:"Don't go!Begging you don't go!"
"Small feeling, what do you exactly say again?Already didn't how many times, I had to want immediately to exterminate nine tails in the past!"
Looking at the face feeling of four anxious determinations to cry out a while, rushed toward to go into his bosom to hold close him to cry about to say:"Will die!All the person really dies!Beg you, begging you don't go, I really don't think that you die, all the person died, I will be definitely very sad, very sad."
The feeling at this time coulded not considered of everything and even disregarded of called always think truely in the heart call of four names, in the brain just only one left mind, all anyway want to obstruct him, all anyway don't he dies.
Looking at to hold close oneself's side to cry the small feeling that the side says, wave breeze all the person Be realistic to feel her pain and sufferings and woe, that kind of is heavy to turn the grief that don't open once felt on her as well before, just at this time small feeling but compare any all want at a time more of sorrow, fear.
Will die?Hear the tone that she affirm thus, again the association of thought rose her to always make before people elusive sad emotion, wave breeze all public in on moving, cross-examined a way:"You know what?"
"I know that I know everything, first sight all person, I know the person all will depart from this life in the tonight, but I can not say, can not change decided destiny, but ……don't , don't all person's dead, because I really like a person really like all!"
The feeling cries to say, but doesn't know her se words to all the person bring much shocking, although have been knowing that the intelligence of feeling wants compare actual age greatly get many, although have been knowing that the feeling likes himself/herself very much,cheap beats by dr dre, until he is just realistic at this time of understand originally always the feeling all use thus feelings deeply sinking almost sorrowly like him, just know this kid to ownly likes have already been not doing know to when become she grows this now the age should not have of that kind of almost at the liking of love.
That for an instant, even if face strong enemies the flurried emergence for all having never appeared is in four fire shadows wave breeze all in the person's heart, he hesitant for a while, still keep hugging to tighten the weak body that shivers unclearly in oneself's bosom, toward the feeling still being weeping over to say very hard and very gentle and softly:"The feeling thanks you for liking me, just I am four fires shadow!Protecting the village BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论