2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ely for suddenly di

Try."
", Eldest brother do you want to play again what pattern?"The sky of the roar curiously asks a way.
"Secret!"I have no again manage a roar for sky they, tend still and have a short while for time, I step up rest instauration for a while.
Was very quick and then ended for five minutes, secondary game started, roar sky they all stopped and don't move at first, eldest brother they didn't also move, only I a person alone toward eldest brother they slowly walked to pass by.
"Younger brother, you not is think alone a person to deal with us six."The eldest brother is looking at me with the exaggerated earth's surface feeling.
"BE ah, can not?"I looking at eldest brother with more exaggerated earth's surface feeling and continued to close to several steps forward at the same time.
"That good ah, let we two brotherses to compare to take a shot."The eldest brother says will dynasty I faced to come over, however just start drive flank of eldest sister-in-law to block.
"Husband, you don't pass by, younger brother can ghost must very, your passing by isn't his opponent, is still that I try, do I see younger brother to play to me what pattern?"After eldest sister-in-law pulls eldest brother, oneself anti- dynasty I walked to come over, still don't let at the same time eldest brother they follow, she unexpectedly starts to play to depend on with me come, if I really attackstone eldest sister-in-law now, a short while game finished, she is being quasi- will seek to lend to seek I bother, I would not like to attackstone eldest sister-in-law on my own initiative, either at the same time, don't attackstone and don't go.
When I make it lively for, suddenly discover eldest brother just with thou a they stands together and prepares to see do I smile, and still just the low voice discuss what, see their facial expressions knowing to be speaking my ill.
"Hey Hey, eldest sister-in-law, you can't be want to pick with my list?"I smile happily ground to looking at eldest sister-in-law, at the same time etc. wears her one more to tread close to.
"BE ah, can not?"The eldest sister-in-law says and then hangs the sword approached to come over toward me, at leave I have three meters far distance of time, stopped down, our 2 people's behind, other 10 people of two troopses all stare at field middle of we are 2, wait our to open a dozen,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
"Hey Hey, that comes right away."Say my left hand came out one regiment flame, this was my sorcery flame, and the right-hand sword also held firmly 1:00 at the same time.
The eldest sister-in-law saw after my sorcery flame, immediately wrinkly knit the brows, for my sorcery flame the eldest sister-in-law is understand of, at the beginning the eldest brother can return to be her noodles eat me a sorcery flame, the power of the then sorcery flame has no now greatly, don't seem to be now as well so difficult deal with.
See an eldest sister-in-law double the eye keep staring at the sorcery flame of my left hand, for I right hand of purple Long Jian pour not how care, I lightly smiled a ,cheap beats by dre, then toward eldest sister-in-law to say:"I am starting attackstoning."
"Come."The eldest sister-in-law worked well to fight preparation, however the attention this time has no complete works in in my sorcery flame, and concentration stare at me, fear me and play what other patterns.
"That I came."Say I toward the eldest sister-in-law rush toward in the past, speed combine however, the sorcery flame in the hand also throws at the same time, however after this sorcery flame throw, I have no again managed to, after being dropped by the eldest sister-in-law Shan, also have no again turn around back, but directly disappeared, change but it of is my great deal of fireball Shu to fly, force the eldest sister-in-law have to evade confrontation with to resist, the momentary can't stare at again me of act.
"It is this time."I see the eldest sister-in-law give up to note to the my staring at and know that the that time waited, suddenly the acceleration rushes and gave up still is resisting my fireball Shu the eldest sister-in-law of the attack, anti- toward eldest brother they rushed toward in the past, eldest brother they were five to suddenly give up to attackstoned eldest sister-in-law to me, anti- made a pounce upon them, was one Leng first, however in a twinkling worked well severals to respond, dynasty I faced to come up, and still 5 people face at the same time ascended I.
"Hey Hey."I see eldest brother their 5 people come up to toward me at the same time and on the contrary peeped out a smile, what I wanted is this effect, of is that they concentrate together, so my attack had to fall, probably can also polish off them at the same time 5.
"Space realm!"Eldest brother they just was approached to me, hadn't come yet urgently to launch an attack, my space realm have already made out first, their in the moment and in a twinkling a black, appear at my special space in, one of their attributes are all compulsorily lowered into pretty much at the same time of an of real strenght.
"The war signal connects a sky!The purgatory of fire!"I directly launched two deluxe sorcery attacks and let to all spread all over sorcery in special space, eldest brother their Shan without can Shan, and is also illegal resist, the sorcery attack that can allow me, however they want to tend to quickly polish off me this time, just they now only have pretty much of an of real strenght, but I owned 1,000% real strenght, differ under, their 5 people's attack to me, seem to be is so have no dint.
"Hey Hey, eldest brother, you had no an opportunity."Ice bear of dealing with ice snow mainland before I didn't be like army corps so, moment again launch thousand lights ten thousand shadow swords, but after launching two deluxe sorceries, stopped down, waited eldest brother they drive my sorcery attack injury, at the same time two hands up continuously fly 78 sorcery flames go out and confuse in the war signal connect sky and fire of purgatory sorcery attack in.
"Depend, younger brother you do a fraud!~"The words of eldest brother just finish saying, my an among those sorceries flame directly crashed into his body up, then quick burned all over he, and this front of sorcery injury, eldest brother's hasing no to insist is hanged for a second, leave of thou a they although 4 had never sent out to bellow, equally is also hang at they didn't guard against of sorcery flame under.
'Shout~~shout~~'I and eldest brother they suddenly disappeared several seconds without basis, then present medium again appeared one regiment flame, this regiment flame on appearing, immediately fast fiercely combustion get up, then disappear, in field left my a person, eldest brother and thou a they are five have already hanged at my sorcery attack under, eldest sister-in-law and roar sky they all guessed what is the row, can the player out of the field still don't know what is the row, each open widely mouth to stare at the circumstance in the field.
"Hey Hey, consumedly sister-in-law, consumedly the elder brother has already been hanged by the eldest brother, you lose."Follow one's inclinations 5 people they disappear in the me and the eldest brother of time, have already known to conclude a fruit, hence they toward the eldest sister-in-law round in the past, round eldest sister-in-law at in the center.
"BE?"Eldest sister-in-law for eldest brother their death is inattentive, towarded to follow one's inclinations their 5 people to on the contrary smile, and smiled a bit beautifully dressedly, let roar for sky they see some become fascinated.
"Is not good!Carefully!"See after the appearance of eldest sister-in-law, I immediately discovered a far from good circumstance and towarded a roar for sky them to shout loudly ……
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 345 group match ends
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:55 chapter word numbers:4366

On recruiting shot to kill eldest brother to still have the thou 14 brotherses I, the roar sky follows one's inclinations their 5 people to give° the eldest sister-in-law round and round surround, want to let the eldest sister-in-law gives up on one's own initiative, however will the eldest sister-in-law give up on one's own initiative?Result certainly is can't, and the eldest sister-in-law is making effort.
"Is not good!Carefully!"See after the appearance of eldest sister-in-law, I immediately discovered a far from good circumstance and towarded a roar for sky they shouted loudly, unfortunately my interjection still night order, the eldest sister-in-law towards a roar for sky they peeped out charmingly feminine and smiling face after, immediately roar sky they are five to live for fan, connect present outside use to watch the players that the machine sees a game also be all been fond of, could not control feelings ground be been fond of, act slow for a while.
Suddenly and slightly read to sing in"the breeze rises a cloud and mist and light dance to float, silk rain receive Long ……" eldest sister-in-law mouth, the sword in the her hand also starts dancing and lightly dances in the wind like a butterfly at the same time,beats dr dre, but sword only lead of place, will start to take a burst of light breeze, roar sky they are five to be all covered with by the sword shadow in the eldest sister-in-law hand.
The action of eldest sister-in-law is slowly and lightly dance along with its voice, can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论