2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre d of seal the altar

I even think direct pound into pulp those flower petals all, then again with these alcohols lift purely.
Have been already made those of the high density alcohol pour into in the new altar son, then again strict actually solid of seal the altar strict actually.
Then I say to the Feng Luan:
"Put this wine jar to the cauldron in, plus water then build a fire."
Although one face of vacant, but Feng Luan or say according to me do, because these women in the yard mostly is all person who carries an incomparable skill, do these to live to account is also a hand to capture, nowise troublesome.
And I am in the flask of outside that copper quality also already in the alcohol***become tiny and red under the function of Yan, I hurriedly take away spirit lamp, then looking at that long glass tube in of inside the wall have already had some water beads.And press near the top end of that glass tube can also smell a light fragrance of flower.
The exultation knows that my own viewpoint is correct in my heart, after waiting flask to slowly cool off down, I remove the above glass tube, then inside of the liquids all poured out.
The white porcelain bowl of the ground view the virtuous town come out of china, inside wall snow-white, after pouring into these liquids, can see liquid have already become pink, this is the dye of flower petal is also deserted to withdraw.
Finally poured out all of the liquids in the flask, float although the aroma of can not say ascend heavy, but compare fragrance of flower but want many decorous.However may because the inside spends the content of ethereal oil too little, so still have a flavor of alcohol.
However is this result have already let as well my excitement not already, I will by hand point to just a little dip to take some liquids of pink in bowl, then put on at own back of the hand up, smell aroma hundred percent.
And presently be also all been getting more shocked by this, the shocked quick flash across in a few chemisette eyeses, then is difficult to express fanaticism, however still keep acting with dignity of daughter's house.
But consistent consumedly of green Feng but the slightest ignore these, she walks to come forward and learns my appearance, dips some perfume in bowl, then puts on on own back of the hand and lowers the head to deeply smell an one mouthful.
Then rejoice with wild joy of say:
"Really like joss-stick, you come to smell."
Then she is to dedicate a treasure and touched oneself the back of the hand of perfume sending to their in fronts of lotus money.
"Really like joss-stick, were it not for that son wine flavor good."Han Xiang Lan in a soft voice says.
I hear this and looking at to smile for a while, then say:
"This because the reason of the thing impurity, and the density of inside scented ointment is also a little bit low, I think in a short while that altar son in of will like up many."
For making that alcohol in the wine jar exhaustive of extract the scented ointment in the flower petal, I decide that time that will heat prolongs 1:00, and just because of too with concentration don't notice at outside really too hot.
So I took a temporary arbor from the allowing people to are in the kitchen small yard, several individuals at in enjoy the cool air.
After the concussion that succeed is in the past, I started considering the activity of next move.Because extracting the scented ointment has to be used to many this ageses have no of container, I want to make Chen Hai create.
The congealed machine creation of glass gets up the troublesome, so I decide to back an one step, it makes Chen Hai create with the potter's clay, think come to this to them these craftsmans that make porcelain should not have too greatly difficult place to saying.
I took out that I to personally draw from the bosom of distiller craft diagram, say to the rich and honored:
"Rich and honored, you go to and hand over to Shen Shu this diagram paper, then notify Chen Hai to match with Shen Shu according to this diagram paper top draw of, use for me to burn to make out,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre."
"Mean person this goes."The rich and honored once connects that diagram paper from me, then small hospital.
"It is mutually male."The voice of green Feng after death rings out at me.
I once turned round and saw the green Feng is standing at my nearby, a delicate and touching shape.
"How, is isn't that they humiliated you, tell mutually male, mutually male beat their bottoms."I say with a smile.
"Be not, they make me come to ask, you say to send to our gifts, is this?"
The vision falls in the green Feng after death, I see there a few women on the table all quietly sitting over there.However I am affirmative they all at listen to me and the dialogue of green Feng.
"They?You don't want to know by yourself, that you make them ask me by themselves."
Finish saying this, peeped out the smiling face of one silk on my face.Some time and green Feng this small girl makes fun to also idle away this boring of time.
Hear me this, the green Feng Jue has a mouth, then angrily says:
"You know to tease a somebody else and say quickly and say quickly."
Her side says that the side lightly knocks me, my favour not saying of Die:
"Like well, do I say to still don't is all right."
The finally green Feng stopped to start in of action, but be pulled her to in the bosom by the my opportunity to hold tight, the green Feng sent out one surprised shout, then but also ever and anon moved body from the complying with the surrounding to sit at me bosom, make oneself be getting more comfortable so much.
Also luckily have no another outsider in the yard now, the rich and honored just walked, does Wu Tang all stay by the side at the outside and also Be not afraid of someone to come in.
"Do you first say that you like this thing?"
"Certainly liked, if the so fragrant thing spreads on the body, that should like more, can only cherish to only have so a little, and still have wine flavor."Make reference to green Feng be a little bit low to fall afterwards.
I lightly the Mo Suo wear her empress the back say:
"All of these things are my to experiment an article, wait everythings all regular, you can get you to want thing."
"What is that this thing called?"Liu Xiang Lan asks a way.
"Perfume."I without thinking take off to say.
"Perfume ……" Liu Xiang Lan lowers the head, mumbling to oneself way.
Time leads very quickly, I took out a pocket-watch from the bosom and saw time and had already had more than two hours to pass by, time about, the rich and honored states the son is even haven't come back there, although a little bit feel suspicious, can I didn't put in the mind.
Then I walk to the kitchen and put out the fire in the cooking stove, then returned to an outside again.
"Enemy eldest brother, you just saw of that is what?"The ancient green jade lotus full face curiously asks a way.
", That is what Buddha Lang a businessman of the machine send to me, be called a pocket-watch, tell time something to use."
My side says a side pocket-watch take come out, pass to she, then even Feng Luan's together several individuals all gathered together a cake of and studied this unusual thing Shi.
Only green Feng because Suzhou accompanying me to go together early have already become inured to the unusual, and ancient green jade lotus although they also came back from Suzhou along with me, but this personal cleverly made thing I hasn't been once taking out, and the Ji boon sent the pocket-watch to me behind soon I returned to city alone, so they have never seen as well.
I have been having no opportunity to take this thing to the Feng Luan to see as well, mainly is this pocket-watch to have no in my heart after coming back rare.
Chapter 125 perfume(4)

Called Wu Tang to come in, ordered them to lift the wine jar to yard in.After opening, a heavy fragrance of flower is quickly up in the air to fill the air, this makes Wu Tang all very surprised.
See now in the altar son still and be full of already the flower petal of Wei Yan, I make people pour the liquid in the altar son some to come out.The liquid this time is red, and still emits the hot air of one silk, the flavor becomes stronger with the vaporizing of alcohol.
And the wine flavor this time isn't very thick, almost thin can not smell, what to replace is that heavy fragrance of flower.However slight imperfection BE, pour out to liquid not pure, a little bit the Hun is muddy.
I know this because oneself just rush the raw material impurity for using, and these perfume's returning to say is a beginning product, would not° until after some work prefaces also be regarded as finished product.
I deliberated for a while, then said:
"Pour out the things in the altar son all, put a little bit smaller of in the bottle seal completely very hereafter put cellar for me again."Tell them how handle after these experiment an article, I once turned round to toward rich and honored to say again:
"I want to set up a house, at city a small soil ascent underneath of the west, tomorrow let Wu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论