2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo as the similar bree

, I am in anger some of felling.Lin Yang cans say that again, we are two people of different road!
Walk count rice, I once turned round to go, the figure that sees Lin Yang slowly the end disappearance in road, but she, always don't become again overdo.
The China square is located in the city center in the A City, is also the biggest shopping market in A City, the market is ex- to have huge square, connects a few main trunk highways.At the time that I came, the market hadn't formally opened the door to do business, many employees were busy in sweeping and transported.Shi Shao Qiang's car, stop in one side in the left front of square.
Drill into a car, Shi Shao Qiang a pack of fried pack of and a cup hot drink pass to I, smile a way:"Take advantage o heat to eat, I just bought on the road."
I helplessly smiled to smile, way:"Invite me to eat this again?"
Shi Shao Qiang H'm hum a , way:"How, also despise me?Edible the person of my old breakfast, the in this world has no severals."
I am chewing and observing under on all sides, say:"How to exactly say, the telephone inside didn't listen to too understand, Ping Yu quiet today want this?"
Shi Shao Qiang shook to shake head, way:"This pours not that affirmative, however the wired report says, there is there a cutthroat organization in Guangdong have already sent a person into A City, may be beginning for these several days very much, although receive a soldier to have no several individuals dare to ask for,the Xiao is completely since already with he call plank, again so high bounty, the comer absolutely can't be the generation of the gangster."
I open a car to carry CD music, grew to shout an one breath and had a little an exhausted felling.In the moment, and then present a figure of Lin Yang turn round but go to.Music is very moving to keep an ear, "Carrytomorrow" that I like very much.Make me unbearable to want that shutting is worthy of a look, sleeps 1 to return to feel.
Shi Shao Qiang is cold to hope my one eye, way:"How, that made nuisance for others and saw your spirit seeming to be not so good last night."
I smile to lightly shake head and say to have no, be didn't how sleep like.
Shi Shao Qiang's telephone rang at this time, he answer a telephone and listenned to a short while and lightly said the voice is good, you continue to observe, underneath of the activity is arranged by me.
I say how?Once Shi Shao Qiang smile and start to wear sunglasses and say to arrange in the informant of receiving the soldier under charge to say according to me, Ping Yu is really quiet to want to shopping in the China square today, next Saturday is the 51-year-old birthday that receives a soldier, and she prepares to give to receive an armament purchasing to place a birthday gift in person.
So early?I took a look the LCD screen in the car of time, just at 9:15.But as I see it, but China square is 9.30 just formally do business.
Is it's yet early!The lazy ocean ocean ground of Shi Shao Qiang twisted a Bo neck.The finger has rhythm ground to knock on the steer device, slowly way:"The person is little in the morning safety just, besides line report just said, receive a soldier to want in the morning R.O.C cloud temple last joss-stick, he has been believing a Buddha, ignore body where, every time round beginning 15 all make local biggest temples go on pilgrimage."
"Believe a Buddha?"I sneer way:"Underworld eldest brother how the all good elephant is believing!"
"The ungrateful act does many, have a little believe in just can sleep safely!"Shi Shao Qiang smiled to smile and said:"I originally think Ping Yu is quiet morning meeting, so so early came out, however the business that seems is also a noon at least now, that I can get to go first to open bottom in bureau meeting, safe hall a few associates want to talk some affair in the morning, originally I have already pushed, now that want to drag along, that I go first a short while and wait noon I again come over."
Be not, call my a person always silly foolish here?
Who let you at this silly foolish, the everyones are all busy work, stay put for your a great target, ask for a person to doubt!Think a way to beside seek a ground to beat to deliver time!
Good nobody!My in the mind was dark to scold 1, looking at Shi Shao Qiang's car to slowly drive away on the square.
Luckily is after all a large business district, although the color of the sky is it's yet early,the neighborhood is enough to have fun, sought net cafe in the house to loiter a short while.The last BN beat several evil monsters in the bureau, the time of game always easily passed of, however heart in but always unclear however of fidgety, seem to have what unpredictable of the business will take place generally.
The person started to be gradually many getting up, even the net cafe also starts sitting full young person.See in addition to window, don't know when, Be no longer my beginning on the square come that empty shape.Is disturbingly noisy to comers the contacts is in square on all sides.
Bang bang!
Suddenly I the ear side spread two clear and crisp guns to ring!My the first illusion is the gun voice of inside in the net cafe CS, however is a time, I have already known not in the right.This net cafe is a restriction to use an amplifier of and play CS young personses to all wear headphones, have no the reason will take place gun voice like this, besides this voice is thus true.
Listens to a gun voice on leading, suddenly a burst of person's voice outside the door in the net cafe is miscellaneous in disorder.Have a chemisette scream and frighten into inaction of exclaim a voice to spread.
Have an accident!Listens to someone suddenly call a way.
In my heart a surprised, might it not be Ping Yu is quiet to have already arrived at this, and have those cutthroats been already begun?
This surprised no trivial matter, I jump all of a sudden to start, the machine card didn't also take out and rushed out a net cafe such as the similar breeze.This net cafe by the side of the China square two upstairs of a business building, can see the whole entire content of square on going out.Sees the whole square suddenly do one regiment indiscriminately.People are madly dispersed to open to, numerous person Sis the scream of voice.Basically see all of a sudden not pure is where take place shooting.
The young men that the inside courage in net cafe greatly orders all follow to rush out to watch and send out to marvel of voice.Allow who also surprisingly, will take place in this busy streets street this kind of shooting.
Finally spread out everywhere at the bird monster of after crowd spread out, I the one who saw to hit by bullet.The eastern Cape that sees square parking lot, leave I probably 50 meter or so place, at a Ma the flank of the deluxe car of Sara Di, lie a youth that is dressed in black windbreaker.The flank three young men are rounding the youth that hits by bullet to fall on the ground, makes a phone call while staring with anger with anxious look on all sides.The public security of market has already heard the gun ring, being hurtling to them.Obviously want to understand a circumstance.
Although is a very rare busy streets to shoot case, my heart in shout that the ground loosenned tone, now that what to hit by bullet is just a men, should be that Ping Yu is quiet, probably so by coincidence ran into a river the lake enemy kill.
However I just smoothed of heart along with the action of that car nearby few young men but wildly sprang up once again.The man who sees them pouring this in the pool of blood to hand, the sunlight is shining on pale the face at him up.This face I acquaint with again however.
Brave!
This surprise just heard a gun voice still make me change countenance than me.Brave how can get here, the other party clearly want to deal with Ping Yu quiet, how hit by bullet person but is brave?
I too late consider these again various, a Zong more turned over to keep on jumping from the building way of the second floors, was surprised of the original station is in those net cafe youths that I side join a crowd for fun all yes of one Be surprised to shout.
At I to brave at the time that they hurtled, the policeman who saw is nearby have already got news already just from the road of that hurtled to come over and a little bit hesitated to want to don't leave for a while in my heart, but another instinct makes me don't stop a step, in my in the mind, passed a few contact, already unclearly brave regard as a friend.
I shout loudly 1:" Brave, what's the matter with you?"I call have my purpose like this, on being the life and death that I really relatively concern him, two is don't think those three youths of brave flank mistakes that I as well am the opponent that assassinates them.
Sees just these two gun guns ring, on shooting on the Xian window of car door, a consumedly play a scar brilliant shocking.Another gun then shot at brave belly, at the moment blood direct current.Immersing is red his dress trousers.
I the heart of Tan Te suddenly loosenned for a while, this should not is cause one gun death.
Brave indeed as expected still on the hoof, just facial expression pale, hands Wu wear belly,beats by dre solo, the face strongly has muscular spasms.See I come and present on the face one silk miserably and thinly smile an idea, without intermission pant way:"The text is handsome ……is you ah ……you how here?"
I ordered to nod, didn't also answer, shouted loudly a way:"Take a first aid to wrap quickly!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论