2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dr dre pro u that hears him I

Answer Hou, have to Du to wear a mouth to say:"Oh ………..That waits under must tell me!Otherwise I cry to let you see!"
"Like well~~did you say that calculating is good?We arrived"I point at front to say
"Yi~~president of association you does the time of Shi Mo come?How didn't the Mo first notify that we left for accolade?"A enter into board of trade and discover Meng Luo right away Chuan and iron my elder brother the younger brother still has virtuous Mu elder 4 people all at the right moment at, at the right moment can ask at a time understand, in case still want again run one more wave to take a lot of time.
"We arrived just just, everythings were still smooth?"I toward 4 people to ask a way
The Meng Luo Chuan arch answers a way at this time:"Report president of association, all progress in the middle of controling, iron big uncle and Mu the virtuous elder comes over this time is want most the Hou a batch of goods send to go aboard, we are checking to have short of item now"
Hear the explanation Hou of the Chuan of Meng Luo, the Dai Xi is used curious about that the tone towards man of iron will to ask a way:"Old dad, you really in less than six months hand over all things together?"
"Ha ha ha~~if not that the old dad opened more a production line, these 60,000 sets of helmets and every kind of material still really can not hand over bad!"The man of iron will smiles to answer a way
"To ah~~only make us harm for the sake of the manufacturing process of these materials deeply brains, very nearly our manikin naturally has in the sky of this aspect and otherwise only needs to let new production line on the right track to don't know and use how many times still ……."The iron male subsidizes Chong ground to immediately after say
The Qi color is good at this time the virtuous elder also towarding Mu to ask a way:"Mu virtuous elder,beats by dr dre pro, that your evil skin AN and blood lead grass inspissation liquid also all enough count?"
"This is certainly!If confiscation together that do I still come over to do Shi Mo?30,000 sets of evil skin A plus blood to lead grasses all good enough, an all have no little!"The Mu virtuous elder is to proudly answer a way first, however the Hou turns a head to toward the tone that I use inquiry to immediately after ask a way:"China Anne, does your making many bloods lead grass inspissation liquid have to do Shi Mo to use?Mother mainland that will have war occurrence so need these medicine materials urgently?"
"Boon~~ mother mainland that really needs to take place to fight, while these bloods lead grass inspissation the liquid also really need to use on the battlefield, however have a little on the method of using the dissimilarity is just" my language takes Xuan machine ground to answer a way
"Mo how different method?Always the blood lead grass in addition to stopping bleeding, there are no other effects, to the best of my knowledge at least is so, you can explain that having the Shi Mo special use all of a sudden makes me know good?"The Mu virtuous elder towards me to cross-examine a way
The words Hou heard virtuous elder of Mu, my in the mind calculated to in a short while answer a way at this time:"Because its use is very special so I can not say to let you listen to now, however come back Hou next time at me, will definitely explain with you know how is its use?After all little[one] person knows a little risk, hope elder you can understand my difficult place"
"Thus I understood, that I wait you to come back ask again!Anyway don't differ this day for two days as well"Mu the virtuous elder hear my words Hou, order to mean that understand ground says
The "president of association, the goods of iron big uncle and Mu virtuous elder all have been already gone aboard, now bad check list, want ~only right, tonight can with the onward voyage" Meng Luo Chuan adds of say
I toward an asking of man of iron will small voice way at this time:"Iron big uncle, that mine ……….Also get ready?"
The man of iron will understands that the location nods to answer a way at this time:"Stop worrying~~ the sailing schedule of last time sent over"
The answer Hou that hears him, I just really let go of heart, because of the future defend city depend this trick ………..
"China eldest brother, haven't you said that those spirits that get seaweed in the seaside knead in the dry Shi Mo with me?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning suddenly pulls my arm to shake ah shake ground to ask a way
"Make reference to this, China Anne, I early notice to those spirits in the seaside and get seaweed already for a very long time, till now I still don't know that they are doing Shi Mo, hurry explanation for a while, can't be a Shi Mo again unusual trick?"The iron male curiously asks a way
"President of association, you the letter last time in didn't also say to know to exactly want to do Shi Mo, made me look for person to lift pure these seaweedses for you and have already lifted pure number currently ten liquids all put to go aboard together, is this exactly some things of Shi Mo?"The Meng Luo Chuan also curiously cross-examines a way
Hear once they ask, I smile to answer a way right away:"Make reference to this trick Be getting more severe!Use to speak hardly to describe its power, rather we go out to sea to try together"the words finish, I turn a head to toward iron male to say:"Iron male uncle, bother after a while before going aboard, please conveniently take some sulphurs and wood carbon to come over for me, I from useful"
"Okay, all right, wait to descend me and the eldest brother carry on the shoulder one Hey of wrap, doing not allow us to disappoint by that time for one person!"Iron kirtle reminds that tone towards me to say
"Stop worrying!After a while wrap you to greatly open new vista"I have ready plans to meet a situation ground to answer a way
In a little while, we a line of many people ascend the ironclad ship drives to go toward open sea, the on the way certainly cans not helps a food and drink(seem usual practice) and got to open sea, I then notify the captain casts anchor ship however Hou to draw back deck to peep out to throw stone machine and toward owner to say:"Good~~here the person is little here like, iron big uncle, can put rock to come up for me?"
"Is all right!See our brothers a pair!"The words finish, the man of iron will and iron male pickeds up a stone to play to put launching pad right away.
When is the whole for the preface Hou, I toward an owner introduction way:"The power that throws stone machine should everyone have already heard?"Make reference to this, my finger wears a Jiao rock of about 500 Chinese feet in the front to immediately after say:"I try to put a hair to show everyone its power now, after a while at with a little bit for a while, my new secret weapon's Dai Xi, shoot!"
"Oh!"Sees the hands of Dai Xi put on evil crystal on stiring up, the stone played to"stretch tight" ground 1 to shoot to go out and stopped over a Hou to crash into target ground reef in the sky around, on the spot give° the reef to beat a half, this lets iron my elder brother younger brother and Mu the virtuous elder in astonishment open widely mouth to say the words are not.
"This ……..The power is too strong some?"The iron male stammerly says
"BE ah~~I think a hair stone to only play should can beat a stone house …….Is really a terrible weapon ……….…"Mu the virtuous elder with admiration say
I take out at this time an in the near the bank everywhere all yes the coconut hull come out to toward owner to say:"Good~~just the stone plays of power you all once experienced and changed my new weapon to take place now!"The words finish, I will lift to purely come out from the seaweed of liquid and sulphur, wood carbon pro rata mixture Hou, immediately after in the middle of taking out several copper currencies and joining coconut hull Hou, however the Hou puts on a thing that is like a detonator sort in the place.
The man of iron will doesn't understand that the ground towards me to ask a way at this time:"China Anne, is this the trick of Shi Mo?Is the Mo being long strange?And still need to put money at in, really not understand you is thinking Shi Mo?"
"Ha ha ha~~ etc. you know its to be getting more severe" is me to put the coconut that adds to anticipate Hou to immediately after say on the blast-off machine:"This coconut ratio just of the stone played lightly ascended many, so the artillery range would be far some" made reference to this, I am everywhere look about for a while, however the Hou is by hand pointed at front about 1,000 Chinese foot the or so reef continue to say:"That reef size heel just that was just about, however being apart from was far 100% or so, took it to have operation!"
Immediately after I picked up fire Zhe to prepare to spark detonator however Hou to toward owner to say:"This detonator can burn tens about or so, I think when it flies till then should be able to burn away, you can see its power by that time, Dai Xi, after a while I spark immediately project know?Otherwise we met with calamity"words finish, I sparked a detonator right away, the Dai Xi also started an organization to give° the coconut to shoot to go ou at the same time.
In my reciprocal voice, "10, 9, 8 …… 2, 1"'s sees coconut be like pack a wing sort the ground in the sky row together beautiful arc-shaped and immediately after bump the reef that is a target up, suddenly, send out a burst of huge explosion voice from the target and come out flamingly light of fire, even is far far none of us in thousand Chinese foots from ground 摀 last ear.
" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论