2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu I am strong to endu

, The Yue of this temple F no longer reply at, even if dress up of such as the fairy come down to earth again how?"
The speech square falls and appears the color of falling the Mo on heart Wan and the face of Wan Wei, one is thin if the sighing of gnat silk spreads into my ear.I know they at sigh what, also just feel like don't smell, naturally tread a bedchamber, they later on soon and soon heel come up.
See Yin crystal again, seem and a little bit different formely, the originally pure Ao left no track of face up appeared charmingly feminine romantic feeling, the smiling face was sweet to get fed up with.The whole body bead rounds the gold and silver jewelry that the Cui rounds the setting sun after rain rain the Yi Yi of irradiation living light, dazzling Xuan eyes.The top of head works properly snake Ji, deep Qian a round eight treasure jade-green jadeite turn, flow bead dispersed, seem to be expensive spirit pressing.
She sees me and faces but the blessing body mutually do obeisance, "snow is the elder sister good recently?"
I cool time with she a put on smile don't smile of color, "which have a younger sister over of good.At present the younger sister is to spoil after the hat a temple one person, having already forgotten my this elder sister is afraid."
Her smiling face at I after this sentence more hair of sweet and charming and moving, "the elder sister joked, we but once did obeisance sun and moon knot to forget for gold orchid, this vowing, younger sister would not dare to."
I hanged up one silk radian, the vision threw the big palace that piles up toward this magnificent, as if superficial evil spirit shadow.She sees me very long forbid and then and selfishly asks a way, "hear your last night of elder sister is cultivating mental calm a palace to outside kneel three hours.I advise seven Langs to go out to see an elder sister, but he says the elder sister is long to kneel to disappear his and then will leave by oneself.Can seven Langs be really heartless."
I hear "seven Langs"s two words, not from smile in mind, she is call intentionally and like this in front of me of.Can what do this"seven Langs"s represent again?I is together a Qi to bless the pawn in the hand with her, since be the same as pawn, I to her more of only have pity.Lookinging at is current of she, be like see ever the Ni is at his doter of medium of he, that bitter and astringent oneself only just understand.
She the Shu ground call low a , "oh, the younger sister puts her foots into it."
My smiling face still hangs on the face, the slightest don't the Lian go, it is the facial expression of the heart Wan to pour is difficult to look, carry tea and drinks to arrive her nearby, "the empress of Zhao Yuan please drink tea."She carries a cup tea and drinks to her in front, the Yin is crystal the desire just answered, one cup very hot tea and drinks so the total amount sprinkle in her body.
She starts to play from the chair because of ache, don't live of take Pa son to wipe the water stains on the body, the heart Wan favour kneels down Ke to wear a head, "the empress forgive offense, the maidservant isn't intentional."
I am strong to endure smiling face, also start to start to hand ground the heart that repeatedly kowtow of Wan, "get up, younger sister usually the belly have great capacity, besides you aren't intentional again.How will she blame on you?"
The dynasty that the heart Wan appreciates still at the Yin that continuously wipes dress Jin crystal way, "thank an empress to forgive offense."
The Wan that the Yin was crystal strong to endure wrath to stare heart is one eye, also not go into action, can force of pull an isn't a smiling face of smile, "the elder sister's slave, really severe of very ah."
I burst Chi one smile, "the younger sister say of where words.Lo your whole bodieses are all wet, still return to temple to change body clothes quickly, don't let person's joke."
She takes back the action in her own hand, the Di of equanimity my one eye, "that, the younger sister excused to leave first."She just looks back, the but again once turns round a way, " to, the younger sister almost forgot a proper business.Three the younger sisters will set up formally in the days to come for positive one article madam, hoping the elder sister must attend party."
"Will definitely of.Can the "I Han head but promise, suddenly thoughted of behind what, again way, " younger sister know who the person that revealed quiet madam and Yi adult adultery yesterday is?"
Her facial expression inching one Jiang, moment instauration if become the Kui of Huan to often make me caught unprepared and more and inwardly admire her.If I didn't guess wrong, so-called"telling an airtight person" is a Yin crystal, the Qi blesses if want to make use of her, certainly Wen Jing if make her discover with the matter of Yi ice, let her become an airtight Jie person.Thus she signed big achievement a , the Qi blesses and then has already lent can perfectly deserved set up formally Yin crystal.
"Am I how can anyone know?"She lightly denies.
"Younger sister how don't the meeting know?"
She the silent short moment is eventually an acknowledgement way, "indeed as expected deceive however the elder sister is exactly me.The quiet madam and Yi adult does to drift along thus of matter, everyone get but various of, so just can with positive imperial house dignity."
I cannot help but reminding a way, "why the need for such?"
"I don't think that I am like this it's wrong."She is cold to hum a , " forgives a younger sister to in advance excuse to leave."
She the disease step come out bedchamber, hoping her figure will soon run away, I toward her way, "the younger sister want to know, flower have no red on the 100th.Stay a back route for others, also stay a back route for oneself."
Don't know if she has to hear me, sees she the slightest don't stop over of go before continuing, finally concealed go into in the temple door.
I the weak Tan sit chair once up, slowly shut Mou son, the mental exertion is some to hand over Cui.Too many matters happen, true the occurrence is too many matters, the my root is too busy to make proper response.
"Emperor imperial concubine, drinks cup plum flower Niang."The heart Wan puts tea lightly in the official records side, send out a lightly ring, I slowly open an eyelid.Stare at the heart Wan of fixing attention on the front, what to thought of is she just will one glass very hot water sprinkles a crystal body at the Yin up.Don't aware of self of present one silk on the face thin smile, "just you are intentional."
There is some not natural ways in the heart Wan, "the emperor imperial concubine saw out."
I start to carry tea and put a nose to smell smell, just thinking drink bottom, see a Yong permitting serious queen mother to arrive at main temple.I hurriedly let go of tea to start to do obeisance a gift, "the minister Qie pay respects to a queen mother empress."
She moderately invites me to start and naturally sit in seat of honor in the positive under, "the Di emperor imperial concubine who hear yesterday in the Ai house knelt three hours in rain, didn't the emperors see you?"Seem to be some in her voice can not believe.
I order very naturally, "yes."
"Emperor unexpectedly and so to you, the Ai house turned head to be good friends with to say so much he."It hides a fury in her tone.
I hurriedly stop, "the queen mother stop anger, probably emperor's hasing his/her own matter don't finish handling."
She as if deep in thought of Pie my one eye, hand not aware of self to fondle above just I put in the official records the top didn't drink the next plum flower Niang, lightly have fun, also not talk.For breaking just a little uncanny atmosphere, I way, "queen mother, this is necessarily the plum flower Niang that the minister Qie drinks everyday.If the queen mother doesn't abandon, please taste."
The queen mother takes back thoughts and feelings, Chou the eye is that cup tea.Uncover a cover hat, put desire by the side of the lips to drink, but the Shu ground Jiang lives.Put between each nose to lightly smell its joss-stick, once the facial expression change and relentless hoped my one eye.I strangely return to see her vision, one Zhan in heart, "queen mother ……"
Sees her hand in of the tea let go of and hope Wan Wei and heart Wan way, "you all back bottom!"Voice although dignity Lin however, have a silk to shiver, the worry in uncertainty in my heart more expands more big.
Need all slaves inside the main temple to back bottom, however leave inside the temple of I and queen mother, the air almost wants congealed next go, I don't dare as well to open mouth at the moment, because I know, she now have clear of wrath.
The voice that suddenly listens to a porcelain cup dashing to pieces, I amaze of Chou's wearing that cup plum flower Niang be dashed to the ground, one wolf book.The queen mother was made an effort to pound the next case, harsh voice way, "this tea who steep!"
Tea?I am dark surprised, "return to queen mother, is a heart Wan."
I looking at her hands to clench fist and subsequently shiver, the facial expression one cuts up rough and sad, "can you know hasing what in this tea?"
Hear her this sentence, my heart palpitates fiercely leaks to jump quite a few to clap, don't dare as well message of reply, wait for her continuation quietly.The tears that sees her has already been fond of to receive eye socket, "believe that you know, Ai house from enter a temple that starts to engrave, is already the body of barren?"She throws in vision at very far very far, the vision is a bit stagnant.
Answering of my equanimity way, "the minister Qie hear, is a Du successively empress harm."
"You are getting wronger, be not successively, but first emperor.First emperor at me enter a temple that day hand over to me the Qi Yun to bring up, I always he be own own kid love deeply.But first the emperor is afraid that I had a kid, can't whole heartedly help Qi Yun to ascend, so send a person joining of 1.1:00 is in my daily tea and drinks musk, make me life long can not grow!"The words of her concussion, one word a clear Cuan go into my ear.
I suddenly a surprised,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, should can't ……
She draws a deep sigh, "right, you this cup so-called plum flower Niang, look exactly alike with those early years the flavor drunk by me."
I am surprised however start to play, dare not believe of hope queen mother, want to find out from the her eyes

没有评论:

发表评论