2012年9月28日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap pressed medium dran

Of angel, very strange......"Still mix up with a female in the surroundings player discussion voice the player envies of voice:"Well lovely, really want to also have a ", "how pretty angel, just the finger is big, too have fun!"......

The small guy is a just- waked up appearance, looking at surrounding so many players to obviously got a fright, on clapping wing, drills my bosom to hide.I would not like to be seen runt by too many people, either, after all ten rank pets, be not have no the future behind, also absolutely is an unprecedented.(game in)These novices aren't understand, but those old players how can don't understand.Slip away a ring of encirclement very and quickly, run and then outside run to the village.

New hand village doorway's least of strange is a hen, each 5 bloods, 10 experience.Although not much, however still kept taking a lot of doing to order to me.Now that I have already decided the dead that do whole magicses worked properly a master and got stripe of the freedom assign all of point+magic.(magic decision sorcery attack dint and sorcery value)The reason is in the evil blood ring in the absolute being machine and fairy machine of unreal of Zhuo.The former makes my magic able to be used as life and completely overcame the little biggest weakness in master's life.The latter can let I no longer for negative heavy not enough can not take thing but make sorrow, so I get into a game system give of 10:00 freedom allotment ordered to all add in the magic.I am strength now 2 physical endowments 3 accurate 2 nimble one magic 12, although in the future absolutely severe, beat a chicken to have a little now hard to tackle.Wanted to want to decide or make big Liu Dai take, airtight the name in his myth:Greatly kill everywhere, dizzy, the system hints not on-line, seeing to can renew through own efforts.

After killing a few chickens, I depressedly discovered other people's 2, 3 sticks killing a hen, my staring blankly is 6 sticks to still not necessarily polish off.Thought of small guy, the detection hadn't called a word for him.Stretchesesed a bosom to hold tight the wing of the runt and lift him and come out, carried in front.Very obviously the runt doesn't like this of mine acts and in the sky strike and kick.Ignored, took good name for her first:"Later you call baby, know?"The system hints:The pet calls a baby succeed.Release a baby, connect again again fierce, rush at a head of hen, as for the baby can help me what favour,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, that I don't know.











A spool of the origins chapter 7 RMB

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:37 chapter word numbers:1617



Raise wood rod, bad mercilessly knock all of a sudden on the hen head, start to float-1, knock again, again-1, then is aMISS , Zhuo I, beat me 3:00 blood.Connect down again beat it is 3 sticks, totally spend 6 sticks just knocked to die this life only have 5 hens.Twist once the head see, the baby sits on my shoulder, the little finger head puts is sucking to absorb in the mouth of flavorful of, see I see it, also smile to me.Is depressed medium, drank small and red chamber fury to burn at at present hen head up.

I discover my attack and quick in action aring really bad, but because the impartial type charges, the players are much like ox hair, is spending after 3 hours, I just rose to 5 and, can turn a job.Run to the old man of turning the job there, pay the price of one gold coin, successfully turn into dead to work properly a master, and learn technical ability to curse.Look into the technical ability introduction for cursing:"Darkly fasten sorcery, technical ability grade zero class 0/10000, Lowering object all-out offensive the dint is 5%, consume 5:00 sorcery."Cough, useless technical ability.I money is enough many, be beaten and then drink now red, reduce what attack, use technical ability again wave to take a lot of time again wasted power.The attribute that sees a baby, discovers that it rises to 3 and.(the host kill of strange host get 70%, pet get 50%, whereas also similar)

I add all of 5:00s of backlog to the magic, again run an outside don't turn the new hand of job to kill hen together.Although now hen to me experience is little many, can't, with my 1:00 strength develops of attack dint, kill hen to still feel slow.(Strength develops at 1:00 physical attackstone at 2:00, at 5:00 take heavy).However get stripe blood behind+ many(each time rise a class system automatically give with the not metered life, negative heavy, sorcery value), sorcery's being worth is getting more, however kill a hen or a nothing important influence on me.

Passed by for unconscious hour, I set of the alarm clock vibrated.Get into from 8:00, there are 4 hours till now, too, I also rose to at the moment 6 and.I play games, time holds very good, unless occupy, all generally take a rest punctually, just can't harm body so.The body is the capital of revolution.

Withdraw a game, come out room, looking at an empty living room, the felling has a little lonesome.Since 2 inhabitants in last time continuously walked, because the landlord is in the other parts of country now, the house of this 4 rooms 2 halls lived me for 1.However according to experience in past, the landlord is the brokerage who will entrust the house lease out of, anyway all of rent fees are the bank accounts that directly beats him of, very convenient.

Door, arrived the row often going to block to literally eat point midnight snack, go home to go to bed.Lie on the bed in the heart calculate tomorrow 10 and the empress turn 1,500,000 beautiful matter of bank of arrivings of moneys, imperceptibly go into the dream went.

The morning gets up and went out to eat point thing and logged on a game after going home.

At other people 6 early kill rooster what of time, I still just similar place, still keep as usual killing hen, a baby still of shoulder will do to divide my experience, can all these I endured.BE ordered a bitterness for the sake of the bright prospect still worth of.

At after bitter struggle for 4 hour, finally welcomed glorious time.And by this time the baby also rose to 6 classes.I arrive at a transmission and choose glorious city, after paying the price of a gold coin, finally took leave new hand village to arrive at a big city.But the first matter is to take out 1,500,000 gold coins from the warehouse, then run to Chinese bank(the bank in the reality orders in the agency in the game, each city has, in isn't a NPC , but real officers and workers of the bank enter game service) and turned money to bank account within my reality inside, in the heart just fall actually.In the process of bank deposit, I discover a lot of players all from withdraw depoist in the bank and have never seen to make a deposit.All obviously support with money in the reality game in of do and.Frankly speaking me to only beat a dozen of hens to spend 3 gold coins, this game explodes money not just generally little.The at heart important event lets go of and leave of be how quickly promoted the business of oneself's grade, are the absolute being machines in the warehouse still invoking me.Note:(1 RMB=one gold coin=100 silver coins=10000 copper currencies, but 10000 gold coins=100 crystal currencies=a diamond currency, gold coin and RMB exchange game companies to collect 5% service charge.)











A spool of origins chapter 8 big Liu

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:38 chapter word numbers:1825



Thought of 10 and can be free and learn a new technical ability(the last, 10 and hereafter oneself Be about to think a way), I run to the technical ability palace right away and work properly the master to the dead of 10 and technical ability, most have representative and invoking of function dry skeleton and learn.

Technical ability palace, I am airtight next"greatly kill everywhere", control breath quite good, on-line."Shadow, you came, how much and, steal Shu to do of how."He really don't know I and the business of myth company, I can not say, either and return him:"I did it again, and then did dead to work properly, now 10 and, in the glorious city, do you come over?"The Yin that greatly kills Hey Hey smiles:"Make you don't do, start grade falling behind now, I now all 37, the tallest completely lawless and godlesses all 42, ha ha" bastard this bastard is gloating over the disaster of others, calculated to ask his occupation:"What occupation is big Liu ?""I am a knight, brothers I came to seek you, you at south the front door wait me there."I wanted to think, that gold gun still pretty suited his, way:"You come to warehouse to seek me, I have thing to you."

Walk to warehouse in a little while, greatly kill to is.Ride a very black horse, a set of battle armor of white, took to rob knight on the hand, see to quality not bad."Big Liu(greatly kill autonym to call Chinese Liu, is my good friend), you

没有评论:

发表评论