2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj ayYou probably don

The set kills red-blooded dynasty sky:"Very vehemence, the each occupation match also has much of tacit understanding of."I touch chin to ask a way:"The earth, have in the sky city now how much don't halt ground of does the small guild hall open here?Name do you remember?"

The earth twists a head to looking at me, the row opens mouth to say with smile:"Our elder see that small guild with a revolting feeling?Does that have so bold son.You said, I definitely made him good-looking!"

I repeatedly put a hand, smile way:"That is the enemy when my class is very low knot, I suddenly thought of now, ha ha, I just want to find out for a while.World meeting, do you know?"

The earth wrinkled up eyebrows and slowly noded:"Is not that we are here of, however I know this guild."Stretch hand to grasp a head, an appearance for distressing:"This small guild is very small, but very overbearing.The reason is their president of association'particularly adopt a flower'of the elder sister be gathered to spend a building inside of old three to have a liking for.The reality moderates a game in all did girl friend."Made reference to my to say:"You probably don't know, that gathers to spend building at ten greatly in row the second, and their building lord it is said that is prince's party, so having no several individuals would like to ask for them, connect take that world will also be getting more overbearing."

My Song shrugs shoulders Bang, stand stand hand:"I just ask, as for the matter revenged, I will in the future consider again."Touched touch hang a crosier at the night absolute being on belt, the Hey Hey said with smile:"Originally there is also wife's relationships in the game of ah, even sell elder sisters, that boy can really have ambition!!!"

The earth roars with laughter:"Also really don't say, if isn't that guy have already gathered to spend building to cover, with they 100th, number person, early pick for another guild.Wait free we plan for a while.Putting out their result really can hardly anticipate, however make them eat some dummy Kui, those are some problems to all have no.Gathering to spend building is just not so boring, for ordering a small matter and do we open hostilities."I also the Hey Hey smile.

"To, I take you to see your house."Once the earth clap head and shout loudly a way:"That is the rules of our meeting, elder above everybody can divide a house in the sky."

3 combine to make two before being pulled one house by the earth.Is quite good to have a little the flavor of villa very much, the yard isn't small, spend flower and grass grass also many, after stretching hand to push away a door to go in, inside incredibly is modernization decorate, the colourful refrigerator is much similar.

I am dizzy to dizzily ask:"Is what these electric applianceses use an electricity?!"

The earth Wu wears belly cachinnation to get up:"Ha ha ha, you are also similar to me, I also thought so at that time.Ha ha ha!"

I walk to'television'behind, a see have there what electric wire, signal line!Wireless television.I part similar see, simultaneously whisper:"NND , The air condition has no outdoor machine, the coal gas has no a coal gas bucket, computer have no host, fountain machine have no water pail, the washer refrigerator abridges ……!"Is dizzy~~~

Comfortablely lie prone on the sofa to ask the earth:"Did each player buy?"

The earth smiles to say:"Also not BE, such a house is mainly expensive on the foundation, want to buy to the system in the system city, professional will the city is to buy toward the guild.As for the thing of house and inside, easy, application for a while be, just 100 gold coins.However you want to be special to decorate, for example the Jurassic Period decorates, the miniature dinosaur is everywhere to climb in the room, that wants to pay to be a much money in height of."Move over here head, full face Yin mean smiling face:"In the house can also with girl son Hey Hey …… !"Lookinging at of my surprise he, then 2 sex maniacs all the Yin of Hey Hey smiled.

Is a the east visit west to stroll in the sky city in the past.











The third long journey chapter 75 star sky

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:56 chapter word numbers:2730



On the second day, I early and early had a meal into a game and run system the contestant establishes of the transmission order a side to wait for.

Is boring to win a grasp to embrace rock to chew just happy baby, carry in front:"Runt, today is a big ratio force, you can order hard, as long as getting hold of a champion and eat for you every day 5, each 2 pieces of rocks, know!"

The small guy embraced rock not to chew, small ear Shua trembling of Shua, two watery big eyes stare at me, the small feet Ya continuously turns:"Host, true?That baby can eat every day much better, boon, the baby definitely and diligently fights!"

"Hey Hey, a runt is still better temptation of!"My in the mind is crafty to smile to looking at to dance and stamp, the baby of morale upsurge, thought of a very strange matter:The angel isn't bright to offer sacrifices to, the angel is attack, defense and lives all extremely high absolute being monster, not only can the bright sorcery add to hold, oneself is fierce.But how my runt live to take off is one bright offer sacrifices to, she is 53 classes now, how attackstone, defense all is 53, life 530, this is also too strange, shine on to descend so to go, that baby till the time of 100 classes, that be not only have mercy on of 100 attack, 100 defense, 1000 lives?Is dizzy!It is impossible.The real strenght like this doesn't say and the super absolute being monster compare, is an absolute being monster, fairy monster to compare, also consumedly not equal to.Whole be the mini is bright to offer sacrifices to 1.Still have, when I steal her old mama that Chi angel but grow and I am about big, baby how is the body always so small?Boon~see to runt definitely still have what secret, estimate she doesn't know as well by herself of!

My crafty look in the eyes looking at a baby and more sees more suspicious.The runt is seen by me very strange, stretch out a small hand to touch my lower ear lobe:"Host, your taste is very strange, the baby is afraid afraid!"Finish saying a start to embrace that piece of evil crystal stone that hasn't finished eating, the body was one Zong, and then drilled my bosom to go.

***************

A burst of strong magic delivered a door to finally open after undulating.I a feet trampled into.

The difference space locates at in the extensive star sky for the elephant, the surrounding starlight orders a point.Our foot tramples the stars constitutes of the big way go forward all the way.

"Well beautiful!"Flank a beautiful MM that wears Taoist priest clothes looking at a twinkling starlight, deep feeling of in admiration of, stretch out a snow-white hand to want to take off that to seem to be near in the at present stars.

"That has you beautiful."I nearby once walked from she and saw her eye low voice whispering:"Unexpectedly stretching hand to take off stars is really a chest to greatly have no brain!"

"Bastard, you stop for me!"Taoist priest MM thoroughly ear, unexpectedly let her heard, stand with arms akimbo all alone, point at me all alone:"You just said who chest ……chest ……have no brain!"

"Have I already said?"Blinking of my innocence eyes made an effort to want to think:", That I am saying a system Zhi brain, will never be saying you."The chest that lightly takes aim her raises a corner of mouth:"Besides according to your size, the nobody will say that your chest is big.As for have no brain Yao ……hi!!!"Deeply sighing is a , an appearance that feels sorry for thousand times shakes.

"You ……you ……you ……bastard!!!"MM Spirit the whole body shiver, once the pulling out of Shua chase slender sword, and a sword stabbed to come over.

Sword light deeply body but lead!It is a safe area.I looking at whole body dither, at the end of one's tether, had to try very hard to the Taoist priest M of stepping the feet M at first, also felt oneself have a little damned.

The Song shrugs shoulders Bang, I smile:"Compete quick beginning, if you feel I am saying you, wait game to end you to seek me am, ha ha"

The Taoist priest MM is suddenly realize:"Hum, think to you also take part in a game!"The tooth sends out a burst of fricatives, point track:"Don't make me see you on the game!!!"Flicked sword to do a signal of threat, on stamping foot, go forward.

I looking at her figure,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, ha ha smile:"Don't make you see me?This good elephant be not I can decide of!"Raised to tread a heel up.

On the square that one numerous starlights constitute, the good hand from all countries respectively stands.I was thick to see under, the number should be still not enough.So

没有评论:

发表评论